• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

I think Hapi is actually *more* solvy than in the mafiacafe game now ironically

Is no longer content to just meme. Now she memes AND solves! *Super hero music plays*

She is...Teh Leaf! Get it...cuz it sounds like tea leaf...

@Little Asterisk, I'm not sure those were actual tea leaves in the EoD flavor since we know Goose didn't kill our host. Best not drink those leaves.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Actual reads so I don't get accused of not having content.

Me still towniest town who ever towned

Ex pretty much everything I ever expected of a town ex. I will die on this hill

Alana gets scum read early like me maybe I'm overly pocketed by that but town core. Feels solve I like.

KoD towards the end started to feel like KoD of course KoD always posts long extravagant posts with really insightful info but theres a style to them and this feels town ish null leaning town

Minish is non existent null

Numbers is memeing with me which isn't outside his town range. Scum numbers could potentially pocket me like this but the scum numbers I remember was much more engaged and active early. Generally numbers does feel different every game. Null.

Rag is memeing that is pretty much NAI hard null

Caps I know participated but I can't recall how. I do think it was caps that pointed out the absolutely awful early votes on me. Null.

Raven has posted and I remember very little. The reads felt hedged the questions felt like trying to engage to look useful without committing to anything. Drank Irish tea with me which I can get behind. Null leaning scumish.

Fext, DW, Seanzie I would just be reiterating things so I'm not gonna retype them.

Is your read on me anything other than OMGUS?

Also what is your case on DW? I don't remember anything in particular from you about them.

Princess Abigail

Is no longer content to just meme. Now she memes AND solves! *Super hero music plays*

She is...Teh Leaf! Get it...cuz it sounds like tea leaf...

@Little Asterisk, I'm not sure those were actual tea leaves in the EoD flavor since we know Goose didn't kill our host. Best not drink those leaves.

*looks back at numbers with a mouth full of tea leaves*

violet-spit-water.gif

a'lana

cotton candy
oh how did champs change you? I'm curious. This is my first game after my qual so I"m not sure if I'm still myself or not.

Fun fact and KoD can attest this. Champs changed me. But not even champs can fully beat the me out of me

also do you know KoD from before champs? or did you meet him in champs?

Princess Abigail

Is your read on me anything other than OMGUS?

Also what is your case on DW? I don't remember anything in particular from you about them.

Not sure how a read can be OMGUS when like you didn't vote me and I don't think you had me as a scum read

But I do appreciate the continuing Misinformation. Really on brand huh?

if your towncore is me and ex why place Numbers Minish and KoD above us? I dont think this is a scummy contradiction but literally why
For meme reasons, as Numbers just explained. It's not particularly contributional to solving to do so of course, but Neon doing stuff for meme reasons shouldn't surprise you that much based on your other takes of her.

DW seemed very defensive of me which didn't seemto add up with their suspicions on people like Hapi but now DW does seem to have second thoughts about townreading me.
Disagreeing with townreads is a thing that people can do. And yeah I have been reconsidering; that's not exactly a brand new occurence given I've been doing so since Ex suggested I was being pocketed.

That said: @Hapi what are your non-meme reads on Minish and Numbers?

Princess Abigail

oh how did champs change you? I'm curious. This is my first game after my qual so I"m not sure if I'm still myself or not.

I've known KoD for a long time. Since this account was created in fact.

It changed me in that I am actually much more aggressive and solvey despite yanno the narrative being posited here by the ever present scum. But I still like to meme.

Princess Abigail

Actual reads so I don't get accused of not having content.

Me still towniest town who ever towned

Ex pretty much everything I ever expected of a town ex. I will die on this hill

Alana gets scum read early like me maybe I'm overly pocketed by that but town core. Feels solve I like.

KoD towards the end started to feel like KoD of course KoD always posts long extravagant posts with really insightful info but theres a style to them and this feels town ish null leaning town

Minish is non existent null

Numbers is memeing with me which isn't outside his town range. Scum numbers could potentially pocket me like this but the scum numbers I remember was much more engaged and active early. Generally numbers does feel different every game. Null.

Rag is memeing that is pretty much NAI hard null

Caps I know participated but I can't recall how. I do think it was caps that pointed out the absolutely awful early votes on me. Null.

Raven has posted and I remember very little. The reads felt hedged the questions felt like trying to engage to look useful without committing to anything. Drank Irish tea with me which I can get behind. Null leaning scumish.

Fext, DW, Seanzie I would just be reiterating things so I'm not gonna retype them.
For meme reasons, as Numbers just explained. It's not particularly contributional to solving to do so of course, but Neon doing stuff for meme reasons shouldn't surprise you that much based on your other takes of her.

Disagreeing with townreads is a thing that people can do. And yeah I have been reconsidering; that's not exactly a brand new occurence given I've been doing so since Ex suggested I was being pocketed.

Not sure how a read can be OMGUS when like you didn't vote me and I don't think you had me as a scum read

But I do appreciate the continuing Misinformation. Really on brand huh?
You've been in my scum pile all game? Like literally our first interaction was you asking me about you scumread on you.

You thought it was really scummy that I didn't answer your question, now you seem to be really trying to not to answer mine. What am I to think?

a'lana

cotton candy

I said you reconsidering your townread on me looked good on you rather than bad tbh, I would hav been more suspicious if you had kept blindly townreading me at that point.

Princess Abigail

Oh I've also started committing to my reads. Of course I'm not right always but I'll always believe I'm right and I'm willing to die for my convictions.

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh I've also started committing to my reads. Of course I'm not right always but I'll always believe I'm right and I'm willing to die for my convictions.
tbh I feel like im still exactly the same person maybe in my qual I was somewhat less hedgy early on and was able to give a somewhat semicoherent worldview d1 unlike here but here its returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom