• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

I'm fixated on them for many reasons. But the distancing here is good. Well played.
You can call it distancing, but I just don't want people thinking I townread Fext when really it's just that I don't think your reason for scumreading them is very good, and so my objection to your read is content-agnostic for Fext.

a'lana

cotton candy
most to least suspcious

Numbers
KoD

Rag
Capsfan
Minish

fext
DW

Sean
Hapi
Raven
ExLight

maybe Capsfan and Minish are slightly townie for missing EoD but this would leave a PoE of exactly Numbers KOD and Rag and to assume Numbers and KoD are both scum who voted me is massive arrogance already + I highly doubt I guess 3/3 of the scum here even if two of this POE didn't pile on me.

Of my townreads I feel most iffy about DW and Fext because of my mixed feelings about them. DW seemed very defensive of me which didn't seemto add up with their suspicions on people like Hapi but now DW does seem to have second thoughts about townreading me. My Fext read is maybe not rational

scum: Numbers

PoE: KOD, Rag

town but only for forgetting EoD: Minish, Capsfan

did some questionable things but inclined to townread: DW, Fext

just town: EXLight Raven Hapi Sean

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm not trying to say you're useless, but I can see how someone could easily think you aren't doing much if they haven't carefully read all of your posts and picked out the few that have content.

You probably have generated more content than others, but it gets lost in all the other posts. I don't mean this as a slight or anything, but it is true, at least from my perspective, and so I'm not going to agree with you that someone is scummy for not seeing the few posts you have that have content, and instead seeing all the ones that don't.

There's at least 35 posts of content and most of those happened towards end of day and I certainly hope you would be reading posts at EoD so... no this is bad.

I'm probably coming across as more *****y than I'd like because of my absolute lack of sleep if so I'm sorry since I generally like being aggressive but like nice about it but I can't think right now
I don't think you're coming across as ***** or anything, I just want to communicate with you that I don't think what you're getting riled up about is AI.

Princess Abigail

You can call it distancing, but I just don't want people thinking I townread Fext when really it's just that I don't think your reason for scumreading them is very good, and so my objection to your read is content-agnostic for Fext.

The white knight will only white knight until the gif spamming meme lord proves she had the right read

most to least suspcious

Numbers
KoD

Rag
Capsfan
Minish

fext
DW

Sean
Hapi
Raven
ExLight

maybe Capsfan and Minish are slightly townie for missing EoD but this would leave a PoE of exactly Numbers KOD and Rag and to assume Numbers and KoD are both scum who voted me is massive arrogance already + I highly doubt I guess 3/3 of the scum here even if two of this POE didn't pile on me.

Of my townreads I feel most iffy about DW and Fext because of my mixed feelings about them. DW seemed very defensive of me which didn't seemto add up with their suspicions on people like Hapi but now DW does seem to have second thoughts about townreading me. My Fext read is maybe not rational

scum: Numbers

PoE: KOD, Rag

town but only for forgetting EoD: Minish, Capsfan

did some questionable things but inclined to townread: DW, Fext

just town: EXLight Raven Hapi Sean
Why is Raven so high (low?) on this list? I lean town on them, but their lack of content makes that a very weak read.

a'lana

cotton candy
Why is Raven so high (low?) on this list? I lean town on them, but their lack of content makes that a very weak read.
because I felt like we had similar early takes about several people for example ExLight

The white knight will only white knight until the gif spamming meme lord proves she had the right read
If you think I am WKing Fext, that would make Fext town. If you think we're both scum here, a better think to accuse me of would be somethink akin to a chainsaw defense (defending a scummate by attacking their attacker)

a'lana

cotton candy
OK so I caught up and don't have much of a read on most people yet but I have slight and I'm really meaning slight town leans on Ex, KoD and DW. However, I've barely slept last night and kinda hurried so I'll re-read the thread soon.
KoD and DW both felt like they wanna start something to me although I'm still not so sure about KoD yet. The way Ex talked about his role felt honest to me.

Also two more things:
1. Those of you who have played chaos mafia hosted by Storm before - does he lie in the role PMs ore hold back information about the role?

2. @Storm What time is it where you live atm? Want to make sure that I know when the phase ends where I live :sweat:
this post

calls KoD and DW town leans because they are trying to get things going which I agreed with, and also townread Exlight for talking about his role, definitely mindmeld even though I had KoD more as null at the time.

Princess Abigail

The definitive tier list as decreed by the tea sages and the tea jacuzzi through the power of the tea leaves.

And that **** is canon so you know me and numbers are the real

S++ tier star party tea party

Hapi
Numbers
Minish

A+ tier might get invited to the teacuzzi

KoD
ExLight
Alana

C tier maybe a children's tea time invitation

Rag
Capsfan