• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
O
Fext is scum
OK but why exactly.

I think their early read on me just for me town reading exlight was too easy but I am inclined to townread him now for his EoD even though Mongoose flipped town.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Reading him town for his end of day where he saved you? Color me surprised.

Why?

His reasons for just about everything this game are bad.

Early read not withstanding we have

Voting me for gifs

Unvoting me for not gifs

Voting me again for joking around about gifs

Using my feelings on Raven to conf bias his bad take on me over gifs.

Flipping off me to save you while still attacking me for my take on Raven who has 7 decidedly unremarkable posts sorry not sorry

Not to mention the way Seanzie and he attempt to misrepresent how I've played this game.

In fact at this point I think the scum team is Fext, Seanzie, ???

And the more I think about that the more I worry I'm just wrong about you but alternatively it's DW Fext Seanzie and they are just mad pocketing you.

Princess Abigail

anime-shock.gif

Inb4 Neon your progression is bad

Reading him town for his end of day where he saved you? Color me surprised.

Why?

His reasons for just about everything this game are bad.

Early read not withstanding we have

Voting me for gifs

Unvoting me for not gifs

Voting me again for joking around about gifs

Using my feelings on Raven to conf bias his bad take on me over gifs.

Flipping off me to save you while still attacking me for my take on Raven who has 7 decidedly unremarkable posts sorry not sorry

Not to mention the way Seanzie and he attempt to misrepresent how I've played this game.

In fact at this point I think the scum team is Fext, Seanzie, ???

And the more I think about that the more I worry I'm just wrong about you but alternatively it's DW Fext Seanzie and they are just mad pocketing you.
You can't really complain about how people think you have little to no content when you have probably at least 70 posts with little to no content. I'd wager a guess that you have more posts with little to no content than the next person has total posts. Out of everything Fext has done, that read is the worst reason to think he is scum.

a'lana

cotton candy
Also unless something is a typo or I'm reading it wrong someone has a double vote
KoD: 2 ( Rag, Seanzie)
Fext: 1 (Hapi)
A'lana:4( Minish, KoD, Numbers, Mongoose)
Mongoose 6(Caps, DW, Seanzie, Ex, Fext)
Not Voting: Raven

think its just an error in Vc as I previously was on KoD but tried to switch to mongoose when I didnt realize it was EoD but before Twilight was called, it also doesnt show me voting KoD but the sixth vote on Mongoose might actually be just me

Princess Abigail

You can't really complain about how people think you have little to no content when you have probably at least 70 posts with little to no content. I'd wager a guess that you have more posts with little to no content than the next person has total posts. Out of everything Fext has done, that read is the worst reason to think he is scum.

Oh look the misrepresentation is back color me surprised

Oh look the misrepresentation is back color me surprised
It isn't misrepresentation. I don't know if you are very non-self-aware or what, but you've posted a TON of fluff this game. You have posted some content, but someone who hasn't read the entire game thinking your posts are content void is not surprising to me in the least.

Princess Abigail

There's a difference between you have 70 useless posts and you have 70 posts about 35-50% of which are useful. Which when you think about that and the massive difference between my post count and everyone else's it's essentially as if I have just as much content as everyone else just with a lot more haha funny moments with numbers in between

rainbow-aqua.gif

Princess Abigail

But I think what most amuses me about you and Fext and your absolutely awful attempt to portray me as useless is that there is decidedly a large number of people here doing less than me participating less providing less content engaging less asking for less info

But of course continue coming at me because lol gifs or whatever

There's a difference between you have 70 useless posts and you have 70 posts about 35-50% of which are useful. Which when you think about that and the massive difference between my post count and everyone else's it's essentially as if I have just as much content as everyone else just with a lot more haha funny moments with numbers in between

rainbow-aqua.gif
I don't want to continue this argument as I don't see it leading anywhere, but I will say that I don't think Fext's take on you was unreasonable. They are south-of-null for me, and I will need to see a lot from them tomorrow to make up for today if they are town, but the one reason you're fixating on I don't think is a good one.

Princess Abigail

I don't want to continue this argument as I don't see it leading anywhere, but I will say that I don't think Fext's take on you was unreasonable. They are south-of-null for me, and I will need to see a lot from them tomorrow to make up for today if they are town, but the one reason you're fixating on I don't think is a good one.

I'm fixated on them for many reasons. But the distancing here is good. Well played.

But I think what most amuses me about you and Fext and your absolutely awful attempt to portray me as useless is that there is decidedly a large number of people here doing less than me participating less providing less content engaging less asking for less info

But of course continue coming at me because lol gifs or whatever
I'm not trying to say you're useless, but I can see how someone could easily think you aren't doing much if they haven't carefully read all of your posts and picked out the few that have content.

You probably have generated more content than others, but it gets lost in all the other posts. I don't mean this as a slight or anything, but it is true, at least from my perspective, and so I'm not going to agree with you that someone is scummy for not seeing the few posts you have that have content, and instead seeing all the ones that don't.

Princess Abigail

I'm probably coming across as more *****y than I'd like because of my absolute lack of sleep if so I'm sorry since I generally like being aggressive but like nice about it but I can't think right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom