• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

KoD - 2 - a'lana, Seanzie
Neon - 1 - Fext
Mongoose - 2(+1) - DW/(Caps)/Hapi
Numbers - 1 - Ex
a'lana - 3 - KoD, Numbers, mongoose

note: editing to change 2 to 3 because I can't count and I don't want to spam the the thread with another post to fix this

Considering we have like a two game history where you've seen me as both town and scum, you being unable to place my behavior would suggest that I'm neither wouldn't it? But alas, I cannot say that's true. My behavior in games is more often dictated by the role I have and how I best view it's use rather than my alignment. But don't worry, I'll start hard clearing/condemning people soon.

As for your other post, I don't feel like your play will indicate your alignment. I believe the primary reason you don't give reasons on your votes a lot of times is so that you can easily replicate the behavior when you do flip scum so by and large it's NAI behavior for you. You're currently passing the vibe check though.

If I cannot put a meta-reason to it, but it is generally a wolf-indicative thing for someone to do, then it is still wolf-indicative. It would only be otherwise if I have a strong meta reason to think you DO do this as town a lot, or NEVER do this as wolf, and I do not have that much meta on you, as you've pointed out.

You've never seen me wolf, so I don't know why you'd think you understand the reason why I do the things I do. For the record, I usually give unexplained reads for one of the following reasons: 1. to see who is curious about the reasons, 2. because I don't think I can adequately express the reason for my read, even if my read is real, or 3. because I feel like it. I am not worried about people suspecting me for it because I am generally pretty good at obvtowning myself when I need to, and I actually tend to read people better when they suspect me.

I have several reasons to not want to support an alana lynch here so what new has happened in the mongoose/kod area

If you don't call me little asterisks I will actually revolt

Please God give me reasons...

I'm not going to try to give reasons for all of those in the time we have left. If you have specific questions, I am happy to try to give thoughts where I can.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If I cannot put a meta-reason to it, but it is generally a wolf-indicative thing for someone to do, then it is still wolf-indicative. It would only be otherwise if I have a strong meta reason to think you DO do this as town a lot, or NEVER do this as wolf, and I do not have that much meta on you, as you've pointed out.

You've never seen me wolf, so I don't know why you'd think you understand the reason why I do the things I do. For the record, I usually give unexplained reads for one of the following reasons: 1. to see who is curious about the reasons, 2. because I don't think I can adequately express the reason for my read, even if my read is real, or 3. because I feel like it. I am not worried about people suspecting me for it because I am generally pretty good at obvtowning myself when I need to, and I actually tend to read people better when they suspect me.

Nothing numbers has done here has been outside something he might also do as town.

I have several reasons to not want to support an alana lynch here so what new has happened in the mongoose/kod area
Mongoose has done a whole lot of nothing, including seeing to have Ex as their only subject, then "I think there are better votes than Ex", and then not responding to questions about that, then naked voting Alana (which feels extremely opportunistic as others have pointed out. My vote may go there.

KoD... uhh... I have a slight meh-bad feeling about them, but I can't tell if it is because I find them rude and anti-town or if it is because they're actually being scummy. They seemed a bit weak/wolfy in their push on me, but most of their pushes haven't looked good even when they're town IMO, so take that for what you will.

Princess Abigail

I'm not going to try to give reasons for all of those in the time we have left. If you have specific questions, I am happy to try to give thoughts where I can.

Le sigh. Champs 2 electric Boogaloo

I'm going to get to spend every day begging for reasons for things aren't I...

Mongoose

Demo Spec
My reasons are my own. However, if you must know. Based upon what I have been able to discern from the current game state. That given A’lana and Seanzie’s almost Tag-team Tunneling of KoD seems pretty scummy to be atm.

But you do, just not from your experience but rather KoD's. And Minish's. And Ex's. And Hapi's. And Mongeeses. There's a multitude of experience with me in this game you can draw upon if you choose to.

It's called reading an archetype. You may think you are unique but I do not. There are no unique Mafia players, everybody is an archetype.

Le sigh. Champs 2 electric Boogaloo

I'm going to get to spend every day begging for reasons for things aren't I...

If I make a full-sort list, I'm not going to waste my time giving reasons for every positioning. I've spoken about almost all of those individuals already. As I mentioned, if there are any sorts there that are pertinent to right now (we have half an hour before EoD, so my concern is RIGHT NOW figuring out who to vote), I am happy to address them, and won't just blow you off like I did the first time you asked me a question.

it seems that hapi has stopped sending 1+ gifs with every message, and as a spheal of my word I shall

unvote

also mongoose he literally just said it was "a slight meh-bad feeling" which to me sound very much not like a tunnel?

Princess Abigail

I'm actually going to commit the die this game. Should've just kept roleplaying.

Numbers wanna get in the tea jacuzzi with me and ignore all this noise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom