• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

If I do try to read up 20 pages will take a hot minute so does somebody wanna tl;dr me

Where are votes at and why
KoD - 2 - a'lana, Seanzie - both OMGUS By the looks of it
Neon - 1 - Fext - "GIFs are annoying"
Mongoose - 1? - DW (and Caps which was not counted) - "There are better votes despite me not voting" not sure why caps voted though
Numbers - 1? - Ex - "aggressive in a reactive matter"
a'lana - 2 - KoD, Numbers - KoD's vote is because a'lana's hedging, Numbers' is unexplained

I think that's all of them?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Totally calling you little asterisks from here on in.

But I got this second pocket just for you...;_;

You seem to really want somebody to want to know your role so I got you girl, I wanna know.

Like 2 hours IIRC.

If you don't call me little asterisks I will actually revolt

Ex
DW

Min

Alana
Raven
Fext

Mongoose
KoD

Hapi
Rag

Numbers
Caps

Loose sort. I very loosely ISO'd players I haven't had feelings about yet, and did not ISO players I did have feelings about, then did a quick-think GTH style sort based on feelings. Raven is probably null, all above on the south-of-null spectrum, and all below on the north-of-null spectrum. Probably willing to vote any of the bottom 6 at this point tbh.

Please God give me reasons...

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I will die on this hill

Also

vote: mongoose

reasons. that vote feels opportunistic and bad and has absolutely no reason which annoys the **** it of me and makes it look even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom