• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

And you got all that from simply wanting to bury Neon in extra curricular work in posting her first game as scum where she RP to help compare to how she's acting within this game?

That's some of the most over the top reaction I've seen (in a non-chaotic way) when your stated focus was trying to assess that townie vs scum mindset for her voting you and the reasons behind it.

Now if the few posts I did read are the only ones where you're starting to get into the game, sure; however, the way you strictly focus on Neon's simple vote and expand on "exploring" it reads more like you just wanting to focus on that piece of content alone without having to engage the thread at large. So yeah, it does read, from you, as OMGUS for just the one vote. Especially since Neon tends to just be chaotic in their approach in general (although I will sympathize slightly since that was a major source of frustration in trying to town read her in Champs much to my chagrin).

Suffice it to say though your interaction with Neon firmly sits in how I've observed it.

Addendum:

Correction, you asked for numerous games (town games along with a scum game it looks like) as well as general information to assess how long she's been playing.

Kinda reminds me of when you asked how long I'd been playing minus the whole request for numerous games and stuff.

Yeah, kinda hard to not see that as attempting to overload a person that is voting you.

a'lana

cotton candy
<vote: KoD>

I dont care if this is omgus I think there is a wide spectrum of how hedgy or non hedgy scum can act just like how there is a wide spectrum of how teammates interact ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And you got all that from simply wanting to bury Neon in extra curricular work in posting her first game as scum where she RP to help compare to how she's acting within this game?

That's some of the most over the top reaction I've seen (in a non-chaotic way) when your stated focus was trying to assess that townie vs scum mindset for her voting you and the reasons behind it.

Now if the few posts I did read are the only ones where you're starting to get into the game, sure; however, the way you strictly focus on Neon's simple vote and expand on "exploring" it reads more like you just wanting to focus on that piece of content alone without having to engage the thread at large. So yeah, it does read, from you, as OMGUS for just the one vote. Especially since Neon tends to just be chaotic in their approach in general (although I will sympathize slightly since that was a major source of frustration in trying to town read her in Champs much to my chagrin).

Suffice it to say though your interaction with Neon firmly sits in how I've observed it.

It is not at all unreasonable to ask someone for information about their experience and past games. I've noticed a distinct difference in the two town games they quoted vs now, and I'd like a scum game where they are RPing to compare it to. In their MafC game, they specifically mention that they did have a scum game where pretty much all they did was RP, so I'd like to see that one. I tried to find it on their homesite myself, but couldn't.

I don't really care what you think it reads like. You can vote me about it if you want, but I'm going to keep playing the way I feel is best to find scum.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
@Ex, convince me your not scum. I’m getting a strong Scum read from you atm.
@Raven, well my read on Ex was a attempt at scum hunting that they clearly just ignored, so theirs that.

I'm not sure if I like that approach, it doesn't feel honest to me (although I could be wrong about that since I don't know your meta/playing style).
If someone would tell me I'm a strong scum read without giving me their reason(s) I wouldn't buy their said strong scum read. Also if Ex was a strong scum read, why not voting him? All there was was a random accusation without a reason and no vote producing any pressure IMO.

Sure, there is a wide spectrum, but your portrayal of me in an open manner (requiring later clarification) doesn't sit right. Much like Fext talking about me, that's similar enough to how you spoke of me prior to coming in and going, "Oh no, I meant this."

But hey, you just proved my point in how you seek to look at my slot as, apparently, knowing there is a spectrum on how to look at things doesn't stop you from going in on focusing me for focusing you. Got you.

Addendum:

Correction, you asked for numerous games (town games along with a scum game it looks like) as well as general information to assess how long she's been playing.

Kinda reminds me of when you asked how long I'd been playing minus the whole request for numerous games and stuff.

Yeah, kinda hard to not see that as attempting to overload a person that is voting you.

Well KoD, I don't know how good your computer skills are, but usually finding a few past games takes all of a minute or two, and again at least where I play, it is a very common thing to ask of players that you do not know well.

Why do you have so much stake in my read on Hapi? What are your thoughts on that slot?

a'lana

cotton candy
L
Sure, there is a wide spectrum, but your portrayal of me in an open manner (requiring later clarification) doesn't sit right. Much like Fext talking about me, that's similar enough to how you spoke of me prior to coming in and going, "Oh no, I meant this."

But hey, you just proved my point in how you seek to look at my slot as, apparently, knowing there is a spectrum on how to look at things doesn't stop you from going in on focusing me for focusing you. Got you.
lol

You should probably use those computer skills to look up my post where I more or less talked about a few players (Neon included).

Shouldn't be a problem for you.

You should probably use those computer skills to look up my post where I more or less talked about a few players (Neon included).

Shouldn't be a problem for you.

The only thing I can find you saying anything about Neon is that you "expect the RP" and Neon/JD not w/w. Since they're the highest poster this game, I'd think you'd have at least some thoughts about their actual alignment or play thus far. Am I missing a post?

I'd like to repeat the question, what are your thoughts on Hapi?

Mongoose

Demo Spec
@Raven, well simply put. I feel that there are better candidates atm, than Ex. Even when I asked the questions, there were already multiple wagons forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom