• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
This, its a comparative list between wagons
The way it sounded to me it was intended to show that they trust KoD less than DW and Hapi the least out of them, but I did not consider that as shading, more like saying I think x and y are town but x feels townier than y does if that makes sense :sweat:

Also I would like to hear more from Mongoose and Rag because they didn't really feel actually involved to me.

@Ragnarokio Most of your posts so far where role playing. I know you are busy working but if you find the time let me hear you thoughts about the situation if you don't mind :)

@Mongoose All you did so far was role playing and giving us a strong scumread on Ex, what makes you feel/think this way?

a'lana

cotton candy
To be fair you might be seeing a similar read soon the thing is that I need to see a bit more.

When is EoD?
Is this referring to Seanzie? Or someone else?

EoD is in 13.30 hours but also I think thread remains open at night

a'lana

cotton candy
.... For some reason I still don't have actually suspicion though.

Closest thing to a suspect is actually Fext and I have like multiple reasons not to lynch there D1

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Re seanzie I don't think he did anything townie but I do think his unexplained votes and accusation he refuses to give an explanation for are NAI as I've often seen him do that as either alignment. Its a normal Sean thing.

While I've seen Neon do something that *maybe* can be scum indicative (seeming actually different from another game rather than by playstyle itself as I know her to have a complicated meta) I still wanted to know if those people accusing her were actually onto something re meta which they weren't.

Because even in my game she was sussed for those things although she did them to a lesser extent than here IMO.

I think it might just be NAI after talking to Neon.

I think I townread you, but also think you and KoD can be TvT though KoD is more null. I don't see the mongoose push being scum indicative, just something scum can't fake but not something he should be lynched over.

Okay I will throw some context at you for the difference you might be thinking your seeing.

In our game together there was a period where I came in doing the roleplay thing right? Getting drunk in the brig and whatever. It didn't last this long for a couple reasons one I got ran up real ****ing quick and more importantly than that I was uncomfortable.

Many of the people here I've played with a lot I'm much more comfortable.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i typically treat everyone as having a ~75% chance of being town by default (adjusted somewhat based on the setup) and then increase or decrease that baseline wenever i read someone

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my key went down and it won't go back up one of my letters is going to be missing from future posts until i get tis sorted out

a'lana

cotton candy
The Living
@Rag
@DW
@Ex
@Min
@Seanzie
@Caps
@Mongoose
@Fext
@KoD
@a'lana
@Numbers
@Hapi
@RavenRaziel98

Giving takes

Rag is doing almost nothing but that seems to be just a play style thing by impression, think the average scum player would do nore than this so would say its just purely NAI for him

DW a bit surprised they defend me that much after I've seen their suspicions on KoD and Neon, also its not true I said I towned KoD and Seanzie (though they both do seem fine to me) also why did they call someone else out for the ExLight read but not me?

ExLight I will stick to the 'is honest about their role'-read also I think their susicion on me for being somewhat contradictory makes sense, I know I can come across as incoherent to people that play with me for first time because of mindset difference

Minish: needs to post more

Seanzie: seems very normal

Caps: never trust list but null

Mongoose: I don't remember any of his posts

Fext: I still don't see how scum can't fake the ExLight read

KoD: posts seemed fine enough

Numbers: idfk

Hapi: spent paragraphs talking about this already

RavenRaziel: seems to have the closest mindset to me of the thread, seems to understand what I was implying and earlier I think we had similar reads on people

a'lana

cotton candy
Okay I will throw some context at you for the difference you might be thinking your seeing.

In our game together there was a period where I came in doing the roleplay thing right? Getting drunk in the brig and whatever. It didn't last this long for a couple reasons one I got ran up real ****ing quick and more importantly than that I was uncomfortable.

Many of the people here I've played with a lot I'm much more comfortable.
OK makes sense. Though tbf you got rang up here as well.

Why were you uncomfortable in our game? :(

I maybe can understand why as I recently got invited to a semi invitational game on another site where I was basically the only person not familiar with the others and just felt very lonely all game (and this is not referring to champs)

a'lana

cotton candy
i typically treat everyone as having a ~75% chance of being town by default (adjusted somewhat based on the setup) and then increase or decrease that baseline wenever i read someone
I treat every null as 75% town though that is also due to being reluctant to call people town as compensation lmao

if that makes any sense

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Who wants some ****ing reads

Assume that if the reason is a meme it is not real because I only have like maybe 4 reads

Rag - drew pictures clearly town

DW - I spent most of day 1 hating this slot. I've seen nothing that differentiates this game from what I saw in our scum game last game. I don't like the way they approached certain things like early game messing around and the argument with Ex. This slot literally will not stop flipping over and over in my head and I strongly desire to kill it just to resolve it but not yet.

Ex - I'm reaching the point of lock town. I've only played with scum Ex once but I sussed it out like day 1 and then proceeded to ignore my read because I didn't trust it. Ex was not acting anything like this in that game and this version of Ex closely resembles the Ex I played alongside in SMM when we were neighbors. This is my strongest town right now.

Minish - we had a space tea party and spent an entire game trying to cure me of my scuminess last game. Mostly the space tea party I'm forever pocketed

Seanzie - not gonna cap I hate every single thing this slot has ever done and think it's so anti town they are probably just a town I'll spend all day conf bias death tunneling and because of that I don't want to read this slot

Caps - is this the person who said I'm not making them happy earlier? Literally don't remember them and that's not a good sign

Mongoose - Gooses are always evil

Fext - hates gifs actually evil

KoD - I see nothing about KoD that feels particularly weird for KoD but I do hate how little he's been involved. He's still firmly null because when he's been here he's been posting in a way I feel is normal. But the fact there is almost no overly aggressive long text walls that make me forget other players exist filled with very important info that half the players won't read feels decidedly not KoD

a'lana - probably my strongest town read that isn't Ex right meow

Numbers - tea. That's all that matters. In seriousness his play alongside mine is identical to the last game we played together and he was town there. Is this fakable as scum. Yes. Does Numbers know how easy I am to put in a pocket. Probably.

Hapi - towniest town who ever towned

RavenRaziel98 - is solving but nothing I've seen makes me feel like it's decidedly a towny style of solving.

Actual people I'd think about voting today

Seanzie

Anyone I don't remember exist and thusly aren't adding anything.

DW

Ragnarokio

good news everyone i fixed my h key

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom