• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Cawlin Sidequest

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gdevil4

I can talk to the guy in the bazaar to start this quest but whenever I head up to the bathroom nothing happens and I can't progress the quest

anyone else experience this?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Sleep in a bed until nightfall!

Head over to the Toilet in the Academy and after that go back to bed until Daytime!
Cawlin should be standing at the door on the bottom floor!

Good luck! This is my favourite sidequest (:

EDIT: And welcome to Zelda Dungeon!! Don't be shy to head over to the other forums and join in on the fun!

G

gdevil4

I'm going at nightfall nothing is happening tho only finding the bathroom locked and there's no text bubble over Cawlin in the morning

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Maybe you are checking the bathroom at the upper floor? Check the restroom at the lower floor. BTW, there are two ways to complete this sidequest. Check the walkthrough for more details.

get his letter and give it to the chick. theres two options for the quest, but giving the letter to the chick is easier

G

gdevil4

Maybe you are checking the bathroom at the upper floor? Check the restroom at the lower floor. BTW, there are two ways to complete this sidequest. Check the walkthrough for more details.

ahh I felt like an idiot after reaing this guess I just never got quite close enough to the door forgetting that there is a bathroom there too

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Sleep instill it is night time and walk over to the bathroom, try to open the door and if nothing happens then go and talk to the old women in the kitchen. I think she will help you in starting the side quest.

Sleep instill it is night time and walk over to the bathroom, try to open the door and if nothing happens then go and talk to the old women in the kitchen. I think she will help you in starting the side quest.

No, that woman has nothing to do with it.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I think you have to talk to the woman in the kitchen. I always talk to both the guy in the Bazaar and the woman in the kitchen and then sleep until night. Afterwards I just make my way over to the bathroom and hear the moaning. Try to open the bathroom door and you'll hear the request for paper. If this doesn't work then I don't know what's going on.

I think you have to talk to the woman in the kitchen. I always talk to both the guy in the Bazaar and the woman in the kitchen and then sleep until night. Afterwards I just make my way over to the bathroom and hear the moaning. Try to open the bathroom door and you'll hear the request for paper. If this doesn't work then I don't know what's going on.

No, you don't have to talk to the old woman. I did it without. Just talk to the bigger guy (not the old man) in the Bazaar, sleep until night, go to the bottom floor toilet, sleep until morning, talk to Cawlin by the bottom floor doors. Then you can choose to give his letter (paper) to the hand for the CREEPY option, or give it to the intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom