• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Her insides melting huh? How cute :xd:)

Cyrus

Angela's sudden change in expression didn't last but Cyrus could tell something was off. He looked into Angela's eyes and asked in a caring voice, "Are you okay? You've been acting a bit agitated ever since I went to find you. Is everything alright?"

Eric

Eric waved his hand in front of Vince's face and asked, "Helloooo? Anyone in? You gonna answer me?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vince sighed, "I notice you there, brother, I am just... not in the greatest mood. Anyways, you remember what I told you earlier, right?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

"Oh no, nothing is bothering me. Really, it's just flies are really annoying," She lied.

Kyle:

He noticed Tylin came back and went over to sit by her. He then started talking in a low voice.

"Man, is this how it feels to feel everyone's emotions?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus could hear it in her voice. The self doubt. He knew it all too well. It was the same self doubt that plagued him all his life. he same that could breed lies. He put his hands on Angela's shoulders and said, almost in a pleading tone, "Please tell me Angela. What is it that's bothering you?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus saw tear well up in Angela's eyes, heard the stutter in her voice, and confirmed his belief. "Please," he pleaded, "Please tell me Angela. You've helped me so much since I met you. If something is wrong, then it's my turn to help you."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

She fell into Cyrus's arms then, crying her eyes out. She couldn't talk, for her sobs distorted all sounds. All that was clearly made out of her voice was "Cyrus", over and over.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I FEELS I should reply.... but this cute moment! <3... bah, I'll be a troll :3)

Vince sighed, "I need to tell everyone about the on-coming slaughter... Its just... so much to handle..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus held Angela in his arms, hugging her tightly while she cried. He felt her body shudder as her sobs muffled into his chest. He lowered her down to her knees, and sat with her, letting her cry, stroking her hair while she did. "Shh, shh, it's okay," he whispered.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She had watched Lance ask Russell to spar, and at that moment, Kyle took a seat beside her. He spoke a few words, and yet they were the most meaningful that she had ever heard from him. She looked at Kyle, taken aback. She then smiled a bit, but decided to cease it, for she knew that he didn't like their mother.

"I didn't know you had the same power as I do!" She clasped her hands together, attempting to contain her excitement. "I thought we would share some similar qualities... but the same power... that's unique!"

Tylin then took his question seriously, seeing the look in his eyes. "At first, it's overwhelming. There were countless nights where I couldn't sleep due to the emotions around the area." She took a sigh and slowly blinked. "It gets better; once you learn how to control it, that is."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Edward got up and looked at Raphael, " I almost forgot one thing, well, two things technically, " he runs inside the cabin and brings out two objects, " Your cap and guitar, " Raphael looks at them, " These are mine? Well I guess they belonged to Raphael so I guess they belong to me, the cap is pretty cool, but I've never played a guitar in my life. " Edward gave him the hat and guitar, " Don't worry, Josh, it'll almost come naturally, and the hat has got a special little feature of it's own, " he puts it on his head and turns invisible, " no one can see you when your wearing it, " he takes it off and gives it back. Raphael begins to play the guitar perfectly, Edward nods to the rhythm, " Your dad's the god of music, so of course you can play any instrument you want. "

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyle:

"Rats, I was hoping there was like an off switch," He said jokingly. "Anyway, Hera said that it was like in my blood, so it's inevitable that I'd get this power."

Angela:

"No, no it's never okay! It'll never be okay!"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She smiled genuinely, glad to see that Kyle wasn't upset that he had gained the same power as her. "Nope, no off-switch. It's a power that you have to be able to manipulate."

Tylin watched Lance spar with Russell, but her mind wandered to certain places. "I can manipulate the distance in which I can feel emotions. For example, I can send out the power in a couple inches of a radius, or I can send it out in the maximum range, which is just about two miles." She looked at Kyle just then. "I could help you, if you'd like! It will take time, but it's a power that cannot be ignored. I can assure you of that." She slightly giggled, then turned her attention back on Lance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom