• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She continued to observe Cyrus as he sparred with Russell. From the looks of it, he was holding up pretty well, but her emotion detection told her otherwise. Tylin began to tense her muscles as she waited for him to react, and there it was.

She watched as Cyrus made his way out of the arena. She gave him a few more seconds, hearing him scream from the outside. That was her cue. She left the arena, telling the others she'd be back. Tylin walked outside cautiously and observantly, giving Cyrus her careful attention. She walked over to him, then passed him, waving a hand for him to follow her. She gave no other signal, for she knew that he would follow despite his anger.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Let's take a walk, Cyrus!"

Tylin still paced her speed ahead of Cyrus, letting him follow. She kept her voice light, not wanting him to become edgy with her. She had dealt with people and animals with the same behavior; she knew how to handle herself around this said behavior.

They came upon the far edge of the lake, where the rock that Cyrus had thrown landed. She picked it up, needing to use both hands to do so. She then turned towards him.

"This rock, Cyrus. What does it mean to you?"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia took a seat with Angela and Evangel. Pretty soon, Lance, Tylin, and Vince had taken some seats a few rows down. Cyrus rushed out of the building, soon followed by Tylin.

As she observed all of this, Olivia felt a chill run down her spy. 'Somethings...off.' she thought to herself. 'I wonder if anybody else notices...' shrugging off the feeling, she continued to watch the young campers as they went through their lesson.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

She couldn't say she enjoyed people fighting, but she mainly came to watch Cyrus teach the younger ones. Then Cyrus said something to Russle and left the arena. She wondered if something was happening, like the "other him" that was there before. She bagn to stand up when Tylin left the arena as well. Angela bit her lip wondering what to do. Tylin would comfort him, but Angela wanted Cyrus to know that she was also there for him.

Tylin has dealt with this before, she can probably do a better job.

What about you? Don't you-

That's not important.

It is to you.

"Oh go away," She accidentally said aloud.

"Sorry, I was just remembering some lines from a move that were funny," She said to the others who'd listened.

Just go away. She thought.

I see. Your afraid aren't you? To find out. Am I right? To see that he-

Shut up!

You don't want me to shut up though. Because you know I know the truth. About him, and about you, and about everyone here.

"I'll be right back," She said to the others.

She walked fast to her cabin and shut the door, locking it.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

I just want you to be happy. Truth, is happyness.

"Well, what'll make me happy is you leaving."

Alrgiht. But I'll be back whenever you need me.

"I'll never need you."

She stood there in silence for a while, then fell onto the bed in tears.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She began to smile, letting go of the rock and letting it crack open on the ground.

"Exactly. It's just a rock." She kneeled down, picking up a few of the fragments that had broken off. "Imagine this as your alternate self. You were mad at it, yes? So, you threw it in anger, wanting to get rid of it. If you want to get rid of it, then it has to mean absolutely nothing to you."

Tylin looked back up at Cyrus, tossing him a piece of the rock. "If this rock is your alternate self, and if the rock is just a rock, then you should feel the same about your alternate self, yes? You should feel that your alternate self is nothing more than a rock. Lifeless, meaningless..."

She smiled again, hoping he was catching on. "You tossed away this rock pretty easily. It also shattered pretty easily when I dropped it, yes? Your alternate self should be this way as well. You should visualize it as nothing more than a rock. Easy to break, easy to manipulate."

( Oh gawd... epic explanation. Tylin is SO going to become a therapist xD )

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stared blankly. "Doesn't she get it?" he thought

Cyrus sighed and sat on the ground. "It still isn't that simple. That's physics. Newton's Law. Basic, natural law." Cyrus pointed to himself as he continued. "There is nothing natural about having a voice inside your head. Let me explain it like I've come to understand it." Cyrus took a deep breath and began.

"He's me when I hated things. However, I hated for a long time and finally found what I liked. As soon as I decided to cast off hate he emerged, a manifestation of me when I hated. My hate has been torn away from the rest of my existence but it's still me. He won't leave so easily."

Cyrus stood back up. "I'll try your idea, and I'll try my best at it, but I'm not sure what it'll do. I feel like there may end up being some sort of fight soon, and if that happens, only one of us will show up for good."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"But that's the thing, Cyrus." She gathered a couple of the rock fragments in her hand, then started to walk around Cyrus, sprinkling them in a circle. "He was you when you hated, not now. He's past tense. He is you, yes, but not now. You are a different person by all means."

She stopped sprinking the rocks, having run out of fragments. She created a circle around Cyrus, and she pointed to it. "This was you. You were inside of your hatred for the world; you were consumed by it."

Tylin then grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the circle. "This is what you need to do. You should recognize that you are a different person now, and that you've left the anger behind. Realization - like I said in our first meeting - is one of the few keys to success over schizophrenia. If you recognize this, Cyrus, your mind now will overpower your memories of hate from back then."

She let go of his hand, letting him think about what she said. She wasn't too sure if she had gotten to him, but she definitely tried.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus looked at the rocks on the ground and thought. "I know I'm different but why do I not feel it?"

Suddenly realization came to Cyrus. He picked up a new rock, grinning this time, and said, "So this rock is me. Meaning I can just cast it away. Well then, I'm going to do that." Cyrus spoke up louder, grinning as he did so, and said, "I am affirming that you aren't me. Now, get out." On the last word Cyrus wound back and threw the rock straight into the ground. He may not have been a son of Ares, but everyone who was a demigod was still pretty strong. The rock hit the ground and shattered on impact.

The relief was instant, as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He could feel the other him there, but his power had waned a bit. Cyrus smiled in satisfaction.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She lifted up her hands to block a few of the fragments from hitting her face. When she let her hands down, she saw a smile on Cyrus's lips. She started to smile, but she recognized that look on his face. It had a hint of being cynical, with a bit of a quirked lip. Tylin then let her hands down at her sides, becoming completely solemn. She decided to agree with Cyrus for now.

"Yes, Cyrus. That's it. It's much simpler than you think." She then walked past him to head back to the swordfighting arena. She turned her head back once, saying, "Tomorrow, we're having a test. For now, talk to Angela. I know that you need her... but sometimes she needs you too."

Tylin had felt Angela's emotions as well, and they weren't anywhere near happy. Tylin knew that Cyrus would be able to change that.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Epic rock explination! XD)

Kyle:

Although as soon as everyone was there, some of them left. It didn't make any sense to him, bit suddenly something hurt. Well not hurt, but felt in a way, painful. He could feel hatred, sorrow, happyness, and tension all at the same time. It was filling his mind and overcoming him. He fell over, grasping his head and shuting his eyes.

"Agh!"

It's alright, He heard a voice sayd.

"What?"

It's alright.

"Who-"

It's me again, your mother.

"What's wrong with me?"

Nothing is wrong. Being the son of Hera gives you an internal power to feel other's emotions, so you can care for them when needed.

"So I'm suddenly feeling the whole world's emotions now?"

No, your only feeling the emotions of people within a two mile diamiter. So your basically feeling everyone's emotions in the camp.

"Agh! Is there a way to 'turn it off'?"

Hera giggled a little bit at that.

No. But you can ignore them.

Go away you stupid emotions then. Kyle thought.

As soon as they came they were gone. But he could still feel them faintly, like they were just in the back of his mind now. He realized he was probably making a scene with falling over and stood up. He smiled and brushed his clothing off, as if nothing had happened.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus watched Tylin walk off. He had the feeling that she wasn't sure whether he meant what he had said. "Well I did mean it. Every word of it. He's still here, but what she said worked. His grip has weakened."

Cyrus turned and went back to the training grounds, but when he peaked in, he saw that Angela wasn't there. "Where'd she go?" he thought. "Her cabin maybe?"

Cyrus went to the Artemis cabin and tried the door but it was locked. He gave it a quick knock and then called out, "Angela? Are you in?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

Angela heard someone trying the doorknob on her door, then a knock and Cyrus's voice.

There he is! But where is Tylin? She heard the voice again.

Oh she was only helping him. She must have gone back to the training area.

Angela had stopped crying about ten minutes ago, and when she looked in the mirror she looked perfectly normal.

You look good don't you?

Shut up. I just don't want him to know I was crying.

Of course. But what will you see when you open that door?

Cyrus, who else?

A helped man. Oh but he wasn't helped by you. I thought Tylin said for you to help him?

Look, Tylin is his friend, and she's like an actual therapist. I'm not sure what I can do.

Yes, poor Angela has no talent. But why open the door? It'll only make you sad again, thinking of how you couldn't do anything.

Well if I don't open it then what?

He might walk away. Forget whatever he wanted. After all he doesn't really want y-

"Shut up!" She said aloud.

Then she covered her mouth and stared at the door. She quickly slapped herself in the face and walked to the door. She opened it and found Cyrus standing on her step.

"Hey! I was just doing a little writing in my diary. I figured I haven't written in a while and I should write now."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus heard a muffled shout from inside. "What?" he thought. "Did she just say shut up?" Suddenly the door opened and Angela greeted him. Cyrus smiled and said, "Hey, what's up? Why was your door locked?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom