• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Bought the Game,but No 3DS?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
So,anyone here other than me,who bought OoT 3D,but still doesnt own a 3DS? If so,when do you plan on getting one? I just HAD to have this game,the thought of it not being available...just kills me xD I hope to have a 3DS buy the end of the summer....I reaaally hope so!

BTW,Nintendo cleaned up their dirty little act ,I was SO happy to see everyone who registers the product by today midnight Pacific time would get the soundtrack! That news put the pieces of my broken heart back together! Woo!:lol:

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Well, I plan on buying the soundtrack off of ebay or amazon... Don't intend on buying a 3DS or OoT 3D. (I already have Zelda Collector's Edition which has MM, OoT, LoZ, and AoL!)

Yeah, I pre-ordered a copy and received it today, even though I don't own a 3DS. Not sure when I will get one, if ever. I just bought the game for my collection, since I like to collect sealed Zelda games.

Unfortunately I can't register my copy for the soundtrack, since the PIN number is inside the game.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
So,anyone here other than me,who bought OoT 3D,but still doesnt own a 3DS? If so,when do you plan on getting one? I just HAD to have this game,the thought of it not being available...just kills me xD I hope to have a 3DS buy the end of the summer....I reaaally hope so!

BTW,Nintendo cleaned up their dirty little act ,I was SO happy to see everyone who registers the product by today midnight Pacific time would get the soundtrack! That news put the pieces of my broken heart back together! Woo!:lol:

Kayla, this would ABSOLUTELY TORTURE ME so I hope you get your 3DS soontime! Just the thought of having the game and not being able to play it brings a tear to my eye. This actually did happen to me once. I was gambling on whether to get a Wii or PS3 about 3 years back. So I chose the Wii (and later got a PS3 too pffft) but they were sold out EVERYWHERE. and I mean....EVERYWHERE! So I went ahead and bought Twilight Princess. I left the game standing up on my dresser and it just stared into my soul. I waited about two weeks until Wal Mart finally had a couple in stock IN the back of the store. I didn't care how much it cost, so I bought it, rushed home and popped in Twilight Princess....and loved every second of it!

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Yup, I have my own little copy of OoT 3D with no 3DS to play it on.

I don't have enough money in my bank account to even go broke on buying a 3DS, so it's going to be a loooong time before I can find the extra money to buy one. Did get to play through the Deku Tree via my cousin who came through town the day after OoT was released, so it helped the craving to play, but still. ]:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can't say I have a copy of OOT3D (although I am guilty of not having a 3DS). Although I have done this before. I bought Pokemon Gold long before I had my GBA. I didn't find it that bad a wait though, to be honest.
Now if it were the case now with OOT3D, I probably wouldn't find it that bad again, because I'm in the middle of OOT on my Collector's Edition. It's able to cut down on any 'want' I may have for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom