• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bought a PSP and Birth by Sleep Today.

Honestly, when I beat Julius, I just made sure to stay out of his way and only threw in an attack if I knew I could get back away safely.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I assume Julius is in the latest title since I have never heard of the character before.

If that is the case, why discuss him in a BBS thread?

Well, I didn't make it strictly as a BbS thread, more of just a PSP thread. It just happened that BbS was the only game I purchased/owned on Saturday until I bought Duodecim yesterday. Haha.

Julius: Cura, Cura, Balloonga x6

But even with Balloonga, the fight is no cake walk. If you were on Standard like me, he would stumbles every two Balloongas, but you still have to dodge him and stay away from those punches.

When he summons lightning, you better stand there and guard so it doesn't hit you. Also, whenever he jumps onto the building and body slams the ground, start flowmotioning like crazy off the walls immediately. Travel the whole area until his electricity is gone because a simple bunch can neutralize a command which can be very annoying and deadly. As a side note, I wouldn't rely on flowmotioning off the poles because those are easily broken.

As for everything else, just Balloonga him when you have the time, dodge his attacks, and heal before it's too late.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Lets see if I can remember the great games I played.

Kingdom hearts BBS
Dissidia 1&2
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road
Dragon ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Metal Gear Acid
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparda
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Assassin's Creed: ???
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

And there are a few others that escape my memory, it's been so long after all. I do miss my PSP, I played it a lot with emulators and PS1 games as well.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Just picked up Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for free. Woohoo.

I have that, well technically its Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G but with a english translation (For most of it)
I've managed to get the Cat next to the Elder to give me mission for the village and I've gotten the second girl to give me missions in the guild. I haven't played it in awhile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom