• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BotW 2 E3 trailer

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
God.

God god god god god.

This is so mind-blowing, man. We're not underground, but in the SKY?! Sheikah arm confirmed, some rune functionality but on a whole different scale, as well as new weapon types and abilities. I'm like.... completely blown away. It looks gorgeous, it looks supremely interesting, and it looks fun as hell. The only thing I'd call a disappointment is that Zelda seems to get separated from you again after all. I really wanted her to be your partner like in Spirit Tracks. I am really bummed that we aren't getting that. But, regardless... I'm floored.

Now we just need a subtitle. I do honestly hope it's not gonna stay as "Breath of the Wild 2".

MW7

I'm happy that it is in the sky. It almost seems like the previous footage was a misdirection as it appeared underground. The new items/abilities look very cool. It should be a really fun game.

Honestly feels like a letdown, considering how long this has taken. What is the game even supposed to be called? What's the story about? Couldn't we have seen a little more gameplay than that? Some commentary? If they had at least set us with a date on when they'll elaborate on things and show more, that would have been okay.

Not worth the two year dry spell, not at all. I just hope we can at least get some steady news until it comes out whenever

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My ENTIRE train of thought rn after having watched it 2 seconds ago is "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT IS THIS AND WHY IS IT SO AMAZING BUT SO AAAAAA AT THE SAME TIME????????"
*Okay, deep breaths Oocoo, lets try this again*
Link's new abilities seems very interesting, I noticed at one point he drips through a solid surface (not gonna stop and think about how that works bc my brain is already having a seizure). Some of the new enemy/boss things look SO interesting, like more traditional and unique Zelda enemies. The broken up Hyrule is an absolute genius way to make the new map interesting and is giving me a ton of Skyloft vibes. Overall a very serene and temple vibe, which I already love. I need to watch this about 10 more times to see if I missed stuff, but overall it looks a 1000000/10 for interesting-ness.

So many games have tried to copy the BotW artstyle since BotW that Link's new open shoulder design gives me knock-off BotW clone vibes. I already know I'll get the game as of now so the trailer didn't do much to push me into a purchase. It felt like, in a way, that not much was shown off. I did absolutely love that new floating robot thing, though and am excited for the island hopping. I remember some people wanting Loftwings again. Maybe they'll be in this game, and the crimson Loftwing from SS will be some amiibo exclusive?

It's been a longer time between BotW and BotW 2 than it has been between BotW and SS, so I'm very surprised that this game has no name yet. I can only imagine the world being insanely detailed this time around since this is still the same Hyrule. Yet, there are plenty of ruins seemingly untouched in the trailer, so who knows. The fact that this was another teaser and not a full trailer tells me that COVID-19 really stunted this game's development. I honestly expect a delay at least to spring 2023.

At the end of the day, I'm expecting this game to be the Mario Galaxy 2 to the original Mario Galaxy.

As a berserk fan, I enjoy a protagonist with prosthetic arm features. Here's hoping he has an arm cannon and repeating cross bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom