• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bored

When you're bored, what are some activities you engage in?

Generally when I'm bored I'll turn on the raido and grab a toy and play with my doggie, or if I'm feeling rather ambitious I'll spontaneously start cleaning.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well I would either turn on the computer or wii, whichever is available. If there isn't any, then I would grab a pencil and notebook and start doodling, or maybe I would read.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My boredom has two settings;

Extremely bored or Normal bored.

When extremely bored, i'll do anything within reason to find something to do. Either look for something i've lost for hours and hours, or dance around and randomly sing to myself.

When normally bored, i'll just watch videos on youtube, or post in a few debating threads or something of the like.

Djinn

and Tonic
I normally have way too many projects that I need to finish to sit around. But normally when I have little else to do that is when I start coming up with ideas for future ones. Sometimes they are a little too complex and difficult. But I start planning for future things to work on with that "someday, when I get around to it" attitude. And only about half of these ever see the light of day. But I love coming up with these ideas.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
I get bored a lot of times, although I always have big projects to make.

Right now I'm going to start a FAQ for Super Mario 64 (for the Nintendo 64, as I don't have a nintendo DS). It will be very fun, as I'll have to replay my Super Mario 64, and write strategies to win stars =)

I also like thinking, playing with the computer (or my nintendo 64), playing with my brother and/or sister (I'm the middle brother), writing, playing the drums, chat with my friends, watch animes (... I... am a geek!?), reading, among other activities.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
When I'm bored usually check if I completed all my homework if I didn't well I work on it, If I did do all my HW then I'm either on ZD or probably playing VG's. (I'm doing a 3 Heart-Run on WW.)

Claire

The Geekette
If I'm at someone's house that I'm not familiar or necessarily comfortable, if they have them, I'll usually interact with their pets. It's easy for me to pass the time just with the company of a dog. I resort to this at places I am familiar with and comfortable too. At my house I'll either exercise for an hour or if I'm feeling up to being drug around the neighborhood, I'll take one of the dogs for a walk. I'll also read and play video games for a little, though I'd rather be physical than doing something sedentary.

That's great news for my mother though, usually if I dare utter the words of doing something because I'm bored, I'll end up finding myself washing dishes or hauling wood.

sometimes i dont do anything when im bored cuz im not interested in doing anything.
but generally ill lurk around on ZD or facebook or just play video games sometimes.
it depends on what mood im in really on what im doing.
sometimes i'll just sleep. lol

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
My list of priorities when boredom occurs:
1. computer games/forums/whatever else is on the computer(pointlesssites.com :) lol)
2. Video games
3. eat
4. Lay in my bed and read
5. Lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling?
6. Hopefully I won't get this far lol

It's nice to have your priorities lined up =P

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
if i am bored i play on my computer and if it's the weekend then i might play on the wii

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
When I'm bored, for some reason I take off my glasses and faceplant into the nearest soft object- From here, the couch. I also doodle, play The Floor Is Lava with my brother, go onto Mylifeisaverage.com and play Wii.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
When i'm bored i either go on the internet or clean. Sometimes i cook for no reason, just to have something to do (my fiancee likes it when i do that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom