• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

(Never should happen. Val is Farore. The body is burned. This is the way it is and if Val comes back she' probably kill Aren. It also kind of ruins the whole torture that made Aren stronger. I think it should end now, if anything, it's so long and we're so far off track...

Besides, when has an RP ever finished on DGN? EVER? This is a huge achievement! Not only did we finish it, but we EXTENDED IT! Amazing!))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i was planning on having Raenis's and Hylia's kid be a girl named Zelda, sort of start that line.))

((not yet. Post the final thoughts of the characters or something! Like, kind of a foreshadowy epilogue.))

Aren stood, resting a hand on Links' shoulder. "Farore delegated me as your mentor, as well as your guardian. Link... It may not be everything, but I will teach you all I know. Your goal is a pure one."

Hylia's harp appeared in her hands. "It's been so long since I held it..." She touched the strings, then began to pluck them, weaving an intricate melody. The Ballad of the Goddess. It was sad, a dirge for the fallen souls of the battle, yet it lifted the spirits of the remaining warriors, giving them strength to continue through tragedy and impossible odds.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aeron sighed, thinking that she could have a new life with these people.

Raenis mourned in silence, then slipped an arm around his fiancée's waist, kissing her cheek. "You and I..... I will never leave you, Hylia. Only death can separate us. I will give you the best years of your life, and I will continue until the day I die. Even after death, my soul will be right beside yours. I'll never leave you..." He kissed her lips next.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He hummed and added his bass voice to the song. He was just glad he was with Hylia, that he had survived.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Link determined himself to be strong, knowing that he would become a strong young man soon enough. He knew, somehow, that after he shuffled off the mortal coil, he would be reborn - and would get to ride a great big bird like that that Hylia once had someday in a place beyond the clouds.

Perhaps it was her taking on an melding with a mortal soul, but Farore became very mindfull of the need to protect the Triforce and to make sure only the true Hero, in the time of great need, would be able to lay hold of it. Val's memories of running through the forest came to her as she laid the sacred tears through the mystic Sacred Realm she created in Far On. Every tear was earnestly wept as she walked along woods that were a mirror of where the Kikwi's played.

The Imprisoned seethed below the earth, waiting to build its strength, lusting to devour his once friend Hylia. He waited for his living sword to make ready the appropriate sacrifices for his return.

Aren anticipated and expected the future as it would be. It wasn't over yet--one day, Demise was certain to break free. And all the while, monsters posed a looming threat.

But he'd finally found a new family, after losing so much and needing to destroy some of it himself.

None of them could afford to dwell on their pasts. It was a dangerous thing, like standing on a cliff about to fall off. But maybe one day, they could fall and someone would catch them. They could rise again. Just not today--today they had to be strong. Until then, they had to stand high against the fear and torture of past, present, and future.

One day, they would fly. And as they came back to the mainland, the clouds would part and the land would be free again. The evil would be born anew, as would the good. It would never truly end... but nothing ever did. What's an ending but another word for a beginning of something else?

Aren pulled out his sketchbook and started to draw a picture. No other colors for this one--just the blue.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Raenis smiled. "We'll start anew. Hell, maybe we'll go into the sky. Maybe we can live up there, start a new life, a new line,, new memories.... We've seen the dawn of a new age. Why not live it for a while? Aren.... Link... you know that the three of us will never truely die. We'll always live on in spirit. Like Val." He smiles. "Aren, when your time comes.... You'll be with her again. And me? I'll stay with Hylia. Until we both cease to exist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom