• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aeron kneeled when she saw Hylia. "M'Lady."

Raenis went and hugged his friend, knowing he was hurt more than he'd say. "It was the Undead Commander, wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry." Hylia stands strong, but is trying not to cry and lets it show. "I cannot protect you all. What has happened during this war... It breaks my heart. To see that further pain must be inflicted on my people is a wound that nearly kills me. The protection of they Hylians is my responsibility, Link, and the Golden Three made it so that at times like this, I could never forget that." She acknowledges Areon with a nod, not looking at her just yet.

Aren didn't speak, just watched Link in broken silence.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"It's not fair," Link said, shaking his head, "It's not fair!" he screamed. "The only reason I followed Farore on this quest to become a Hero is because I wanted to protect them."

He pounds the ground with his fist, then curls up into a ball again and scooches close to Aren - the only person he thinks has even an inkling for understanding his pain.

Aren hangs his head.

"You're right," Hylia said quietly. "It isn't fair."

They had all lost those that mattered--Link his parents, Aren his love, Raenis his whole family. But Hylia had lost nearly everyone, a full race, and even Demise had turned. She had helped strike the final blow on him herself. Demise had been a dear friend to Hylia. Despite their disagreements, they were to work together to rule the forces of the land, and they were as such a team. It was never more than friendship... but centuries of friendship makes it hard when the ship sinks. Yes, Hylia had lost almost everybody--to a friend. And everybody she hadn't lost suffered.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"There is lingering evil in the land," Link said. "Demise was sealed, but his energies remain... and Ghirahim remains..."

He stands up to bow to one knee before Hylia. "I want to become strong - to be a true Hero... so I can protect as many of the people and creatures that remain as I can. " He closes his eyes. "It's all I can do now."

Hylia looks at him briefly, sadly, then nods. "I understand. This world's few inhabitants are still at risk. Your sword will be needed at later times, for sure."

"It's true." Aren said quietly. "I... I have seen that... he's right. That's all I can disclose."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I'll train really hard," Link said. It was clear from his eyes that he was going to be grieving for a long time, that the brave words he said now were something he had to swallow down his pain for.

(I almost want to do a time skip here, to sometime in the future and Link as a teenager/young man, but I don't know if that's alright with DL).

((...this is getting... really long... Who knows, I might let it go and we go all the way up to SS. But for now, let's stop until DL wakes up.

Oho, if we get up to SS, Triforce Ballad's going to come back and.. be very, very surprised...))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Huhn?????????????????????? I honestly <3 this RP abd will be sad if it ends. Ang i'm fine with the time skip. That way, we don't actually have to rp the wedding, if its in that time frame. But what about Aeron's offer to bring Val back?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom