• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best & Worst Temples in OOT.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite temple was the Spirit Temple. I loved the design and the location it was in. The least favorite was the Water Temple. It took me forever to get through that temple.

My least favorite is the Fire Temple. The music just didn't do it for me, and I didn't really care for the "climbing" feel it had. I wasn't a huge fan of the Water Temple, either, but I liked it better than the Fire Temple.

My favorite is the Forest Temple. It was trippy!

Surprisingly i found the OoT temple quite different to TP temples. In Tp I hated the water temple and loved the Fire and Spirit (Well, Arbiter's Grounds) because they were fun and there was nothing that was really simple but annoying unlike the Goron Temple in OoT.

In OoT I found the Fire temple a pain in the *** because of needing to find all the Goron's and because of the invisible fire walls in that one room. I did not like the spirit temple in that either because it was more of a mini-game temple than an actual temple unlike the Arbiter's Ground.

P

Peacefull God

These are my favorite temples in order: Water,Fire,Forest,Spirit, Shadow.
I liked the water temple 'cause it's peaceful.

Even though I found it insanely difficult, I did find it relaxing because it was the only temple that didn't have eerie music.
You didn't think the Water Temple had eerie music? I thought it had some of the eeriest... XD

But it was also a peaceful song at the same time... I liked it. ^_^

Best - Spirit Temple
Why? - Because you got to play it as Child and Adult Link. It had the best design, most fun boss fight, and awesome layout.

Worst - Water Temple
Why? - Because it was so easy to get lost, or at least backtrack so much you got tired of playing. It did have the best sub-boss of the game ;) but other than that, I didn't enjoy playing the temple much.

T

Tappy

worst: Water Temple and Shadow Temple, music was annoying in both! (in my opinion at least).

Best: I would have to go with; Fire Temple, I liked the music and I thought it was just straightforward fun.

A

Azumizai

My favorite Temple in Ocarina of time is really hard to decide. I guess it is a toss up between the Forest Temple and the Shadow Temple. I adore the shadow Temple so much, I don't have to use the Lens of Truth so often because I have that place memorized. I like the Forest Temple for no fathomable reason though. I just like it.

The worst temple? I dislike the Water Temple (I ALWAYS miss a key) and the Dodongo's Cavern. Because of those stupid Keese.

Other than that, I really like all of the Temples that OoT has to offer.

Z

ZeroJinKui

i like the fire dungeon, mostly cause i like fire... the spirit temple was also interesting...

i hate the water temple though... and although not a temple, i hated jabu jabu's belly... i just aint that big a fan of disgusting parasites and disliked running around inside of a giant ugly fish...

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
My Best would have to be the Spirit Temple by a long shot!
Just the variety of game play (child and adult link) that was required just made that more engaging and encouraging to complete.

The worst would have to be the Water Temple by far.
As said by many of my friends and other fellow gamers, just the whole setup of the temple just didnt go to well, but i have to admit the boss wasnt that bad though........

Kazumi

chagy
I'd have to say the worst temple is Forest Temple. Why? Because I just hate it with its music and Wallmasters and its creepy. The best is...... Well I don't really Like any but the Spirit Temple is ok.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Spirit temple has to be the best. And Fire temple and Shadow temple are great to.

The worst for me would be water temple. I didnt have a guide so it took forever to find the 1 key I needed ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom