• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best SS Bosses

L

LoZ1986

Personally I like Demise's fight the best. What do you like about their fight, or their personality. Mini-bosses count, too.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I liked all versons of Ghirahim, even though my two big brothers really hated him(mostly beacuse of his creepy personality.) I liked Tentalus. He was so unexpecting. It was a genious way to make a boss. Not just some big monster sitting in a chamber waiting for you to show up.

The Imprisoned battles was fun, but kinda frustrating and exiting at the same time. I was on the edge of my chair the hole time. I was like "OMG, he has almost reached the top! I need to hurry up!"

Koloktus has to be one of my favourite bosses. He was kinda difficult, and also fun and cool. I've always loved giant (religious) statues of gold....

Personally, I think Demise was too easy. Maybe it was because I had the Hylian Shield, a fairy and a Potion+.... But I think they could have given him more attcks, though.

L

Linkthetriforce

:chu:My favorite boss was demise because of that sick ending when you charge up your sword with lightning and finish him with a final blow.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Koloktos FTW..... I miss being able to pick up enemies' weapons....

one thing i was hoping they would bring back was to be able to pick up enemy weapons. Koloktos was a fun boss and then being able to pick up it's Swords of DOOOOM was the cherry on the already delicious cake...mmmmm, cake

Z

zimmy10

First time I fought Koloktos I was so annoyed but I did the boss challenge and after a while I started enjoy fighting him. And now, he is my favorite boss in skyward sword.

Koloktos and demise were my. Favorite bosses. I also liked tentalus because he looked like something out of monsters inc.

I vote for...KOLOKTOS! He looked really cool, was not super easy either. Being able to use his own weapons against him is really cool and the music was fantastic aswell :)

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i actually really loved all of them. If i had to pick a favorite, it'd be Tenalus, even tho he look's like he's from Monster's Inc. :lol:

my list from favorite to least favorite is;

1.) Tenalus- Loved this fight, loved originality, and how ship ripped in half. Started in boss room, ran back to ship's deck. Awesome

2.) Ghirahim(any phase) Awesome sword fighting boss, loved all 3 battles with him.

3.) Koloktos- Epic, and weird, was not boss I was expecting at all, I loved that.

4.) Demise- Epic finale, awesome 2nd phase, really tough, very climatic, I loved it, only thing was he was a bit too much like ganondorf

(Anyone of these top four could've been tied for 1st, but the rest of the bosses didn't make me have the same reaction. These 3 are the bosses i like less than the first 4.)

5.) Levias- I thought this was pretty cool, only boss fight while flying, although i expected more like that. loved the music, but a pretty straight forward fight and not quite a 'great' battle.

6.) Scaldera- I liked this boss more than I thought I would, I actually had trouble with him when the battle started, but once you got what to do, it was too easy and simple. I like boss fights that change phases and challenge you in a new way each phase, which this fight didn't have. Plus, I was disappointed the boss wasn't a dragon, because I thought all signs pointed to that.

7.) The Imprisoned- I didn't dislike this boss, but I didn't like it either. 3 phases, i loved how it was an overworld boss, but the monster itself didn't intimidate me. Cool original battle, and loved the spiral, but I thought these 3 fights were really easy.

(These bottom two were the only two bosses i disliked)

8.) Moldarach- This boss surprised me since i was expecting a technology type boss, and i didn't really like the fight that much, hitting the claws was kinda fun, but lost it's touch and got repetitive. And a boss digging around in the sand isn't exactly original in Zelda either. Disliked it, but I don't hate it.

9.) Bilocyte- Unoriginal except for the fact you were fighting on a whale's back. Really easy, and overall a pretty lame fight. I can honestly say this is the only boss in the LoZ series that i can say i hate. (not because of difficulty, just boringness )

Last edited:

Impa

Sheikahchu
Koloktos. I absolutely loved this fight. The music was great, and although it was a difficult battle, it was fun. I loved the aspect of using his own weapon against him, too.

R

reekfish

Not only is Koloktos the coolest boss, the Ancient Cistern is one of the better temples.

Also worthy of mention is the Demon Horde summoned by Ghirahim. I went ahead and drank my Stamina Potion + to escape all the bokoblins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom