• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Outfits in Zelda

What colour Tingle suit would you have?

• Green

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Red

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Black

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • White

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Inspired by the Zelda attire thread which I initially thought would be about clothes in the series, I have decided to make this thread to discuss the best outfits that Zelda characters wear and if there is anything you have seen in game that you wouldn't mind donning yourself.

Which characters do you think are best dressed and is there anything you have seen an in game character wearing that you'd like to try on?

Misty

Ronin
I submit that one character knows what anyone who has ever had a long term relationship with a beanie knows: a good hat is the best outfit possible.

Therefore, I suggest for this best dressed list:

the fiercest hat of them all.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I submit that one character knows what anyone who has ever had a long term relationship with a beanie knows: a good hat is the best outfit possible.

Therefore, I suggest for this best dressed list:

the fiercest hat of them all.

It is a good hat but that attire leaves nothing to the imagination. On the other hand...
latest

Zant has it all going for him in the outfit department. The guy really knows how to accessorize. I've got to give my vote to him.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I think Link in Twilight Princess with the magic armor on is one of the best outfits in the entire game. Seeing him with that very regal look next to probably my favorite version of Zelda was just awesome.

Last edited:
Personally I've always liked Telma's outfit from TP. Not for her obvious... *charms*, but for the level of detail and creativity that is there. Layering, different colors, etc. She's one of my favorite characters from the entire series, tbh.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This guy's fashion knows no limits. You can't hope to be as fashionable as he is
IMG_0351.JPG

By the way, I feel like we are skipping like everything from TFH

karu

Panamaniac
I love Link's Zora Armor from Twilight Princess and I would love to see it, or something similar to it, in BOTW. But idk

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Twilight Princess Zelda best dressed Zelda all years! Mindblowingly Elegant. Classy as F#$%.

Also, Agitha's Gothic Lolita fashion statement is boldest of all Hylian ensembles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom