• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Bellum Last Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisco

Thanks to help from this forum I've got to the end but am having real trouble defeating the last Bellum. I've got the super power up for my sword. I keep hitting bellum but can't even get the hourglasses to come out from Ceilia at his back. Is there a special way to hit him? I've tried suggestions in walkthroughs but they aren't working for me. I keep buying hearts and potions but end up using them all and having to go through that awful long sequence on the ghost ship again and again. I'd like to finish it properly but am getting really fed up and on the verge of giving up altogether!:mad:

Beeker

Wild Card
Aww, don't give up! The last fight can be a little challenging, but you can do it! ^^

If I can remember, when Bellum has Ciela trapped, you have to try to hit Bellum to get her to become loose. Just keep on hitting Bellum and keep avoiding his hit, and when the eye is open, draw the hourglass and attack the eye. That's the basics on how to kill him, it remains the same for the whole last section of the fight.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Keep hitting Bellum until Ciela is released then draw the hourglass symbol when his eye is open.(It shows his eye on the top screen). You just attack his eye while time is frozen and keep repeating that to win the game. Don't get discouraged I had trouble my first time too.:)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
What is your exact problem? Can you get the hourglass symbol to come out? Because if not, you just have to keep trying. But one thing I can suggest if you are having trouble drawing the hourglass symbol itself, try to switch DS because sometimes the DS screen makes it hard.

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
Well you have to watch the top screen for when Bellums eye opens, when its open quickly draw a figure eight symbol and run round the back of Linebeck/bellum and strike his eye, before you can freeze time you must attack Linebeck/bellum untill ciela can make a time sphere for you, I would stock up on time spheres before you first strike him as it gets harder to gain them on the 3rd 4th and 5th time you strike him, it takes a while to get hang of all the controlls but when oyu figure it out, keep practising, you'll get there eventually, I give you the best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom