• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners Mafia 5-OoT-Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Mind restating a rule, please?
What's the point in doing that? I have all these, hope that is enough, if you only needed one, then use the one in bold. :P

- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled.

Jedizora

:right:
...No, I mean taking one of the rules and putting it in your own words. Its so that everyone knows the rules.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I wanna play. I've been in 7 mafia games on another forum, none here.
Restated rule: Only mafia can talk to each other unless your role specifically says otherwise

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I think he means a substitute, in case you have inactives. Though, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom