• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - WW (sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I got my PM, and posted last night, and closed my window after it loaded... Little did I know that my post didn't meet character limit requirements ^-^"

Anyways I'm ready.

1. Deku Shroom
2. Jdenicholls
3. Meego7
4. Illmatic
5. green goron
6. jedizora

7. Zelda_8
8. TreeHuggerPanda
9. Taboe
10. Caeda
11. Elfen

12. Raindrop14
13. Viral Maze
14. Gonzo
15. The Green
16. DracoMajora
17. MikauIncarnate
18. Celeboy

Names in Green have confirmed... Were still waiting on Jden, Toboe, and Raindrop (unless I missed anybody...)

Also, for those of you who signed up late... The game is closed. If I need replacements I will be contacting you in order that you signed up. Otherwise you need to wait for the next game.

Game will be starting shortly... Jden and Raindrop, please report to the game thread asap to confirm. (assuming its up by the time you see this message).

end of Day 1, I will replace inactive players, after that if you are inactive, you will be modkilled. "active" is defined as at least 3 posts per game "day" period OR at least 1 post placing a vote on someone.

David

But you called me here...
Just letting you all know that the game is officially up. So, for those of you that are playing, go get started, lynch scum and win!

~this message was brought to you by one of your mentors, Hero of Music. If you have any questions about the game, feel free to send me a PM, or send me a message in Skype, if you have my Skype name. Thank you for your time. You may play now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom