• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Why raindrop is an okay lynch in my opinion. Like I said before, the only thing he said is about things like "RVS isn't the best thing, it is scummy and doesn't help anyone." (he didn't say this litterly, but he is posting things like this, only less obvious). He hasn't done anything in the game, the only thing he did is trying to be the "wise guy" so any accusation on him would be crap. He's way to passive, and everything he said is meant to help him staying passive and neutral. And that was not the reaction I expected from a townie. And that is why he is an okay lynch IMO. But remember that he's just in my "possible scum" list, so when we are further in the game, and when more things happened, I might change my opinion on him completely.
(this part of my post also was a reaction to HoT's last post)

You can't expect beginners to do a lot in a beginner game, and I'm not the only one being neutral here. And I think you're the mafia here, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to lynch me.

P.S. I'm a she.:)

Magatha

Magatha
You can't expect beginners to do a lot in a beginner game, and I'm not the only one being neutral here. And I think you're the mafia here, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to lynch me.
I agree with Raindrop. Just because someone doesn't post much in the beginning of a beginner game where most people have little experience doesn't mean they are scum.
Although I guess I'm not that experienced myself, so this is my opinion.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Exactly. I stated before that not everyone will be able to post a lot, so you can't just say that it's OK to lynch someone who hasn't posted.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Ky, you really seem to be shooting down everyones ideas, but not really bringing any of your own to the table except for when it comes to Kokirion.
I feel that this is really suspicious.
FOS: Kybyrion

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Meego and Ky are both smart players, and as such will be harder to read then others. I've yet to read something by them that makes me very suspicious, but my guard is up against both of them as they are among the best players in this game.

IGMEO: All of the above

Thanks, well I think me and Ky have a lot more experience than some, I am improving but last game I made some newb mistakes, so I am here to improve. What do you mean by you are yet to read something by us that makes you suspicious, though?

Ky, you really seem to be shooting down everyones ideas, but not really bringing any of your own to the table except for when it comes to Kokirion.
I feel that this is really suspicious.
FOS: Kybyrion

I don't think he is shooting ideas down, really. I think he is just playing the game properly.

Meego said:
Thanks, well I think me and Ky have a lot more experience than some, I am improving but last game I made some newb mistakes, so I am here to improve. What do you mean by you are yet to read something by us that makes you suspicious, though?

Just that I've read all your posts and nothing has made me suspicious so far.

Meego said:
I don't think he is shooting ideas down, really. I think he is just playing the game properly.

Ky is playing much the same as he did in Mafia 4 - not bothering to read all the posts, rarely being overly aggressive but remaining a constant presence nonetheless.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Just that I've read all your posts and nothing has made me suspicious so far.

Ah, okay.

Ky is playing much the same as he did in Mafia 4 - not bothering to read all the posts, rarely being overly aggressive but remaining a constant presence nonetheless.

He does read most posts, I think. And he does make useful posts. As for the moment...

I think the way forward is a lynch, but with newbies it is hard to tell who is scum and who is just new. But...

FoS: kokirion

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Meego, why do you FoS me? You are claiming that I am scum while you just said it was very hard to tell who is scum. If you accuse someone, than give evidence, not only theories, show quotes. How can you ever convince someone if you don't even show evidence. "I have no idea who is scum, but I do FoS Kokirion." ...good argument..

Day 1 ends on Wednesday the 16th.

8 votes needed for a Majority Lynch. There are 3 Mafia, including a Godfather. One among you is the Townie Cop, and another is the Townie Doctor. ....
If the day period ends and no Majority Lynch has been reached, then the person will the most votes will be lynched.

Ok guys today is Monday the 14th. That means you have around 48 hours to decide on a lynch (Give or take a few hours depending on when Mr. Axle will close the thread that day)

Now the way I play. This is the point of time where i start wrapping up my thoughts and place my vote on the most likely scum.

There is a downside to this game if you do not vote. IF we dont have a majority, the person with the most votes will be lynched. That means if only 3 people voted 2 for one person 1 for another... the person who received two votes against him will be lynched. 2 out of 14 people have the power to decide who will live and who will die? That puts a lot of power onto too few people.

The best choice you have is to pick someone. Its true, as of right now you don't have alot of evidence to go off of, but you do have some, and you do have enough to warrant a lynch. Now as for which person you choose will depend on how you interpret their posts and the likelihood you think they are scum.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Wow... ending soon eh? Well.... I'm going to be reading the posts again here pretty soon and trying to get a feel for peoples actions.
I know I'll be placing my vote on Tuesday, because I am at work Wed.

*Looks around at everyone*
We need to make sure we all vote for SOMEBODY, otherwise the Scum will just all band together and vote one of us! At least if we all vote, we have a chance, even if we don't all agree on who is scum and who isn't...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Um...kokirion. Read the post above. The post I made on why your post was suspicious. Just up there.

Okay, so not long until the end of the day, as it stands...

Vote: kokirion

Public feeling seems to make it likely that kokirion will get lynched. I'll re-read the thread again so I can get a feel for what's going on, and then I'll be placing my vote.

EBWODP Here are my thoughts.

Kokirion has been very active, been doing a lot of scum hunting but has oddly focused on theTruth, who is at worst a liability to the town and at best not much help. Also has an odd fixation on Raindrop which presumably is based on gut feeling but doesn't come off as very well backed up. He can be grouped together with the power players of Ky and Meego. If these players are townies they will probably play the biggest part in lynching mafia, if they are mafia then they are the most dangerous players.

Zelda_8 and Green Goron have posted relatively little amounts but have been giving definite verdicts rather then being too wishy washy.

FirevsIce has been casting subtle aspersions on people, just stirring here and there. I find him very suspicious at the moment. Rishian has had a similar playing style, although has been more excitable and obvious about it. Jedizora could also easily fall into this camp, but has been more submissive when people have argued against him. At the moment I find these three the most suspicious, so I'll place my vote on one of them.

The rest of the people are mostly lurkers or in the background too much for me to have a good read on them just yet.

Vote: Rishian

Last edited:
T

TheTruth

^ are you allowed to edit?(*gets gun and shoots character limit*)

If you see the time you'll notice it is at the same minute as when I posted anyway, so must be a server glitch. I'm pretty sure I didn't edit anyway.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Public feeling seems to make it likely that kokirion will get lynched. I'll re-read the thread again so I can get a feel for what's going on, and then I'll be placing my vote.

EBWODP Here are my thoughts.

Kokirion has been very active, been doing a lot of scum hunting but has oddly focused on theTruth, who is at worst a liability to the town and at best not much help. Also has an odd fixation on Raindrop which presumably is based on gut feeling but doesn't come off as very well backed up. He can be grouped together with the power players of Ky and Meego. If these players are townies they will probably play the biggest part in lynching mafia, if they are mafia then they are the most dangerous players.

Zelda_8 and Green Goron have posted relatively little amounts but have been giving definite verdicts rather then being too wishy washy.

FirevsIce has been casting subtle aspersions on people, just stirring here and there. I find him very suspicious at the moment. Rishian has had a similar playing style, although has been more excitable and obvious about it. Jedizora could also easily fall into this camp, but has been more submissive when people have argued against him. At the moment I find these three the most suspicious, so I'll place my vote on one of them.

The rest of the people are mostly lurkers or in the background too much for me to have a good read on them just yet.

Vote: Rishian
What do you find so suspicious about me giving criticism? I have made 5 posts on this game (this obviously making six). The first was just my introduction to the game. The next three were on the TheTruth. The first one was talking about his previous posts where I gave an IGMEOY to him. The next one was how he wasn't reading posts where I gave him an IGMEOY. The last one was where he asked me a question. It was common sense to respond. The final one was simply my thoughts on kokirion's grouping aneveryone did that. Elaborate on your thoughts on me.

Until then IGMEOY: jdenicholls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom