• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Anyone else find it odd that Stormageden initially disagreed with Moe’s plan, then suddenly “understood” it (his post showing he clearly didn’t) after being voted by Moe, only to then suspect Moe once others posted against it? There’s also the defensive nature of his reaction to being voted against.

Unvote: Fused

Vote: Stormageden

Flip-flopping is very common for Storma. In every game he's been in, I think he has changed his mind when other people disagree. When storma is scum, he usually doesn't say much and lurks. I'm willing to bet that this is town Storma we're dealing with.

As for the cop cover plan, I'm against it. I understand it's merits, but I see too much confusion happening as result with little payoff. Every day will be a bunch of fake claims that give no information to town, and can only help mafia. If someone says something mafia knows is false, then that's one less person who they'd think is a PR. Besides that, it's going to cause confusion and distract town at the start of every day.

And this is all so we can get a little bit of info once the town cop actually dies. But no innocent results can even be taken into account until GF is lynched (if this setup explicitly doesn't have a investigation-proof GF, then ignore everything I'm saying. I don't care to look it up myself, sue me).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
But no innocent results can even be taken into account until GF is lynched (if this setup explicitly doesn't have a investigation-proof GF, then ignore everything I'm saying. I don't care to look it up myself, sue me).
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a godfather, which I stated in one of my posts taking about why I could understand him caring more about getting confirmed town results out there. (Again, I used the term "babyface" instead of "godfather" because, as I stated in the last game, godfathers aren't always babyfaced so having a seperate term for the role modifier is helpful.)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Since town on zd acts scummy and scum acts towny there's not much more I can do this game if we're not providing cover

Fwiw, I don't really consider myself part of ZD's meta given that this is only like my third game here.

I act towny regardless of my alignment. :^)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Since town on zd acts scummy and scum acts towny
maybe you're just wrong :shrugs:
Me: "this is scummy "
Everyone else: "no it isn't"
*person flips town*
????

No point in trying to read people, just watching.
so are u telling me you're just giving up? if you don't want to play anymore you can ask for a replacement so the slot isn't wasted, unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Not trying to find scum is anti-town.

Trying to keep up pressure on people in hopes that they slip up is important, even if you don't feel like you can trust your reads.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Fwiw I think orinis (if that's the right name) specifically brought up nolynching because of how much it was discussed last game. They thought it was an easy way to generate activity

I'm not going to draw conclusions from this observation

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Not gonna lie I don't understand Moe's plan at all and I read it over like 50 times so I am just gonna ignore it because I can't for the life of me understand what the point of that plan is. (I said I couldn't understand it twice in one sentence lol.)

Stormy was being flip-floppy but it didn't seem to be a scummy flip-flop to me. I don't know how Stormy's meta is though. I only remember playing one game with him and he claimed a mafia role day 1 in that game so I just don't know. :shrugs:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Would you care to expand on your thoughts on all of the three players you mention here? You seem to have more on your mind regarding us than you stated in your post. Please do share it with the rest of us. :)
What's the point explaining myself when I'm just gonna be wrong

I didn't like your entrance cause of one specific line
Rubik feels fluffy right now

Pen

The game is on!
What's the point explaining myself when I'm just gonna be wrong

I didn't like your entrance cause of one specific line
Rubik feels fluffy right now

You misunderstand me. I don't really care about whether or not you're wrong. It's only day 1, so chances are you probably are wrong. But what I want from you is more detailed explanations that further describe the short statements you so often like to make. Please, write me these explanations. It's all I ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom