• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beat Spirit Tracks Would You Want to Go Back and Play on Your Old File?

T

TOONLINK!

I just beat spirit tracks and i am wondering if any one wants to go play on thier old file i would because I have not collected all the force gems and stamps and you can fight The epic boss battles again[in the arena or the dark realm] i am wondering if anyone would go and play on thier old file

M

~Midna~

Haha after I beat it I went back and played it again, I wanted to get all of the stamps and rabbits and stuff. I always feel more accomplished if I do everything in the game. So yeah you should so go for it!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Zelda is an RPG game, so yeah, try to get 100% on it before you put it away. The only downside to RPGs though? After you do get 100%, there's not really anything left to do. I got 100% on Spirit Tracks last December, and I've barely touched it since.

So yeah, go for it! :)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I agree with Brandikins, it's not really worth its weight in gold going back on it!!! But before I got Phantom hourglass, I would go back, get all the rupees I could and spent all my money on minigames, which I havn't exactly 100%ed, so that's also quite fun to do anyways!! My advice would be to go for it!! ^^

I completed everything my first time through barely after I beat the end boss. I was hard a work collecting everything while I was playing. Dark ore was a hard quest but you gotta do it for all the bunnies!

T

tetra

There were a few things I def would like to finish in the game so yeah I would go play my old file again! I got all the gold train parts, n I collected every stamp, I got all force gems, n caught all bunnies. What I didn't do was get the heart from the pirates hideout, beat slippery station n beat the 3rd level on 'take em all on!!! So i'd like 2 beat all those! It was a great game, I also loved ph n there were a few things I didn't do in that game 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom