• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Batman: Arkham Origins Vs Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Arkham Origins vs Black Flag

• Arkham Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Flag

• Both will be great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Both will suck!

• Total voters
Which game do you think will be better? Personally, I am betting on Arkham Origins as Assassin's Creed has become a yearly franchise now, and I feel like that will reflect on the quality of the game as it did in ACIII....). Despite AO getting a new developer, after reading the Game Informer article on the game, I am really excited for it. Plus, I am hoping that RockSteady is secretly developing Arkham 3 for next-gen :party:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah we have barley seen anything thus far however I will have to go with AC IV: Black Flag...

Kind of ironic since lately I have been hating on the series quite a lot due to the disappointment of the last two installments but the general concept of the next game and the new setting has got me sold already. I have never really got into the Arkham series to be honest so maybe I'm a little biased here.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Hahahaha!! Interesting question because it presents a rather fascinating dynamic that hasn't occurred to me before.

I am skeptical of both, except Origins is coming from a series I previously liked (aka loved with 1000x the passion of a trillion white hot suns) and Black Flag is coming from a series I loathed so much I wrote it off after playing just one title.

Weird, huh? But I can't say for sure for either of em. I'm keeping watch on both and hoping for the best.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were both games that I loved, and every Assassin's Creed game was a game that I loathed, so this is a pretty easy choice for me. :I

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Can't judge that off of the few we've seen from either of them so far. My prediction however, I think Arkham Origins will overall be a better game in the end. After ACIII, I don't have high hopes for IV.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
AC4 will be a disappointment (what annualized series isn't). Dunno about AO.

Those are obviously tentative opinions without ground. They will change (maybe) with more information.

AC4 will be a disappointment (what annualized series isn't). Dunno about AO.

Those are obviously tentative opinions without ground. They will change (maybe) with more information.

Unlike COD however, which uses only 2 companies to develop all its games, Ubisoft has a bunch of different companies working on the AC games. Take ACIII for instance- it was in development as soon as ACII was released. In contrast to Brotherhood and Revelations which were in development for 1 year each, ACIII was in development for 3 years.

I believe ACIV has been in development since Revelations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom