• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bank and Shop Suggestions

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I know it's only another month or so before they're both gone, but can we take earning money availability out of the LL? It's paying people for ****posting.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Is there anyway to make it so you get one credit everytime somebody posts in a thread you make? I think this would be a good way of rewarding making threads that start conversations.

Not naming names but certain people will abuse that to balls and back and just make an alt to post bullcrap everywhich way.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Not naming names but certain people will abuse that to balls and back and just make an alt to post bullcrap everywhich way.
If they do that they'll be risking getting a 10 point infraction, and we can always take credits away if we have to. And I'm just suggesting one credit per post, so I think somebody would catch on to you if are really trying to grind for credits this way and it would be a lot of work to get any useful amount of credits.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It really doesn't make much sense to create a bunch of threads for credits. If you make a bunch of **** threads, nobody's gonna post in them and you won't get money. A much more effective way to easily gain credits is to ****post in every already existing thread you see, which is already possible. But that doesn't really happen much, so I doubt this would really happen. I fail to see the issue.

Guys, anyone know how I can unsubscribe from the Lorule Lounge? I don't mind the concept, but I find I don't use it anyway and it clutters up my newsfeed with stuff I don't care about. I've been looking through the options, but couldn't find anything.

Guys, anyone know how I can unsubscribe from the Lorule Lounge? I don't mind the concept, but I find I don't use it anyway and it clutters up my newsfeed with stuff I don't care about. I've been looking through the options, but couldn't find anything.
It depends. Which sub did you buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom