• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bank and Shop Suggestions

I think you guys should change the text from "Credit" to "Rupees"
I'm sure some people noticed, but I went ahead and tweaked the templates for the credits system on the Dungeon v.21 theme so that it says "Rupees" instead of "Credits." I'll eventually do it with the other themes, but there's a reason I'm waiting to do so: just in case I need to revert it, I only have to fix it on one theme. --Dungeon v.21 users, please let me know if I missed anything in the templates and you encounter it using the phrase "Credits" anywhere, so I can correct it.

Dan

I'm sure some people noticed, but I went ahead and tweaked the templates for the credits system on the Dungeon v.21 theme so that it says "Rupees" instead of "Credits." I'll eventually do it with the other themes, but there's a reason I'm waiting to do so: just in case I need to revert it, I only have to fix it on one theme. --Dungeon v.21 users, please let me know if I missed anything in the templates and you encounter it using the phrase "Credits" anywhere, so I can correct it.

Can you called it Gold for the Din theme please? :bubsy:

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
So... I bought the cover photo from the store earlier, and put up a picture of the Twilight Realm, and everything worked. But when I got back online and checked my profile, it was gone, and so was the option. Also, it says I have made no purchases now. Can someone help?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So... I bought the cover photo from the store earlier, and put up a picture of the Twilight Realm, and everything worked. But when I got back online and checked my profile, it was gone, and so was the option. Also, it says I have made no purchases now. Can someone help?
Hmm, that's strange. I added the option back to your profile, so you should be able to use it now.

I am not sure if the forum credits are broken or it's meant to be this way.

Your post shows the number of forum credits you have at the time of posting that post. It stays at that fixed number for ever. It does not change depending on your future credit amount, like how on the old forum, your post count on all your posts was your corrent post total. I am nut sure if this is a bug or intended.

Secondly, why was our current post total removed from each of our posts?

Lastly can we not get an alert for every time we get more forum credits. It's not necessary. It's better to keep the alerts to when we have others mention us or quote us in posts. That way when we get the alerts its for something useful and not just more credits. We can see our credit totals easily anyway.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am not sure if the forum credits are broken or it's meant to be this way.

Your post shows the number of forum credits you have at the time of posting that post. It stays at that fixed number for ever. It does not change depending on your future credit amount, like how on the old forum, your post count on all your posts was your corrent post total. I am nut sure if this is a bug or intended.

Secondly, why was our current post total removed from each of our posts?

Lastly can we not get an alert for every time we get more forum credits. It's not necessary. It's better to keep the alerts to when we have others mention us or quote us in posts. That way when we get the alerts its for something useful and not just more credits. We can see our credit totals easily anyway.

I assume that's just the way that the plugin is made, I hadn't noticed until now.

I don't understand what you mean by our current post total?

And a few people have linked this in the thread before, but you can manage the alerts here http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/account/alert-preferences

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm sorry to complain again but everyone sends me to alert preferences to get rid of the zillions of notifications but have you seen how long that list is??? I can't find the part to turn off the rupee thing.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is it possible to have alerts turned off by default?

I guess I forgot to fix some stuff in the UCP. credits = rupees
There isn't an option for that. If people want them gone completely though, that'd be fine, so long as we have a list of which action gives which points I don't see that as a problem.

What do you have in store for the credits system?
That's on hold for now as there are some more pressing matters that must be taken care of first. I will keep you updated when we get the chance to get back to more updates for this.

I assume that's just the way that the plugin is made, I hadn't noticed until now.

I don't understand what you mean by our current post total?

And a few people have linked this in the thread before, but you can manage the alerts here http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/account/alert-preferences

1. I see and thanks. Now you know :)

2. Thanks, I'll certainly use it.

3. Where we see our credit toal under our forum avatars on the left side of every post . . . before the forum change and there credits were a thing, there was our current post total there. So we could see how many posts a user had made in total on the forums. This was removed and now only the credit total is there.

Dan

1. I see and thanks. post know :)

2. Thanks, I'll certainly use it.

we see our credit toal under our forum avatars on the left side of every post . . . before the forum change and there credits were a thing, there was our current post total there. So we could see how many posts a user had made in total on the forums. This was removed and now only the credit total is there.

There's an issue with themes currently which is effecting many of the postbits. I think the default theme shows all the postbits including post count still.

Where we see our credit toal under our forum avatars on the left side of every post . . . before the forum change and there credits were a thing, there was our current post total there. So we could see how many posts a user had made in total on the forums. This was removed and now only the credit total is there.
Not sure what caused that, but it should be fixed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom