• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bacon...

What's your opinion on bacon?

• It's alright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind it

• Bacon is the best thing to ever make its way into my beautiful mouth

• I hate it

• It's absolutely disgusting

• I worship bacon in my living room every single day

• I'm a vegetarian

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love bacon... a lot. And most of the people I know do as well; however, I do know some people who dislike bacon, most of whom think it is overrated. I guess I have to agree. As much as I love bacon, it is quite overrated.

But what is your opinion on this glorious snack? Like it, hate it? Do you find it overrated? If you dislike it, why?

Tatltael

Site Staff
I love bacon, actually. It was a rare family treat, given out around Christmas time. Now, I eat bacon on hamburgers a lot, but it makes the dining hall food taste a little better.

Clank

Hmm
Bacon, mankind's greatest achievement.

Okay, not really, but even as much as bacon is overrated, it is still an awesomely delicious food.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Bacon is the candy of meat. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. There's, um, bacon kebabs, bacon creole, bacon gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple bacon and lemon bacon, coconut bacon, pepper bacon, bacon soup, bacon stew, bacon salad, bacon and potatoes, bacon burger, bacon sandwich... That's, that's about it." -Bubba Buford, Forest Gump

Ok that quote may be edited a little. but Bacon is so good. Bacon ice cream, bacon and eggs, maple bacon cupcakes, bacon pancakes, maple bacon cookies, bacon wrapped sirloin, bacon bits, baconweave tacos, bacon wrapped scallop... Do I need to keep going?

Last edited:
I've said it before (in the other bacon thread), and I'll say it again: No, I do not like bacon. I used to really like it back when I was a naive teenager. In fact, I used to eat it everyday, in a variety of combinations--from BLTs to bacon bits sprinkled atop a large plate of cheese-covered french fries. However, that changed when I became a vegetarian. Even after I started eating meat again, my taste bacon just never came back full swing. These days, bacon bits are usually as far as I'll go.

Nah, I don't like bacon. I can stomach turkey bacon, but other than that bacon is an absolute no-go for me. It sucks, because it's almost kind of difficult to find food without bacon when I go out to restaurants or want to buy frozen dinners or whatever.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I have one rule with bacon and that is you can never have enough bacon. Bacon cheeseburger? Please, wrap that sucker up with bacon then double up the bacon and stuff the cheese with bacon and make bacon lettuce and bacon pickles and you get the idea.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Honestly I could hardly care less. I'm not a big meat eater aside from Ground Beef and Pepperoni, and the "OMG BAKUNZZZ!!111!!one!" craze gets the tiniest bit wearing after the five thousandth time :dry:.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Ever have bacon-flavored popcorn? I tried that recently. It was pretty awesome.

I'd have to say I have an "in between" answer. I enjoy bacon a lot, but there is such a thing as too much of it, or it being overpowering. I also feel a bit guilty eating it both because of the fat content / unhealthiness of it, and because pigs are intelligent creatures.

Then again, I've also said that "If bacon were made of people, many of us would *still* eat it because it's just that good."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom