• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Serious Story Sign Ups (For Publishing Purposes)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, I am glad I got that first PT tale out of the way. Now I can move on to new horizons, and boy am I moving to new ones. :P

Okay, maybe not that new, because the next project in my sights is just an old story I wrote for this site a year or so ago. It's called Rise of the Dragir, and it's sequel sister is called Survival of the Fittest.

Now those two stories can stand toe to toe with my newest works here, they are not that bad, although I skimmed through them earlier and found a few errors, particularly using that when it should have been who, or whom, and also of when it should have been have. Silly mistakes, I know, but I have learned quickly and now tend to avoid those little minor mistakes in my writing if you have noticed. The story itself has plenty of tale in it, and many crazed unexpected turns. It was my best works and I still love it, but I think it's time that I rewrite that and adapt it into something new. Why?

Well, I have decided that I want to tackle something a little more time consuming, a more challenging challenge? lol I just want to adapt this story and turn it into publishable material. In truth I had a Dragir story going that I was going to use for those purposes, but I lost most of that fine work when my pc went bananas. And so the idea came into my head today: Why not rework ROTD and SOTF and turn them into a brand new project? Of course I would have to remove all copyrighted material, such as Zelda etc. But I am good at coming up with original stuff, so putting this tale into a new world and perhaps change the story around and add more to it, wouldn't be a problem for me.

Use this thread if you are interested in joining this project with one created character. I want to get this done next so that I can get it self published, and in doing that I'd be sending any of my friends here a copy of this story, just so that they can have something to remember me by.

Go nuts when creating your character, just remember to stick to my usual recipe: Be serious about it. Magic stuff and weapons go, and normal ones as well. ((you can even give your weapon a name)) What I don't need is 88 year old characters as warriors, or doing fancy stuff, if you know what I mean. XD Just try to be as genuine and serious as possible. And I will list some classes for you to choose from. Your character does not have to be a warrior, btw. You can create an old character who's someone else's grandpa or grandma, father, mother, etc, if that's what you wanna go for. ;) Also, there are many spots open for your character to fit into when it comes to placing them on the world and the over-all story, such as a guild leader of some guild, or perhaps a fisherman or merchant, or even a high King or Daelden. I will list those later, for now just use this simple Sign Up sheet.

Name: (Both first and last please)
Appearance:
Personality:
Height: (In feet and inches, plox)
Weight:
Outfits: (You can list up to three if you feel like it)
Weapons: (You can list up to three if you feel like it)
Class: (Knight, assassin, spy, mercenary, etc, that kinda thing. Ask me if you are not sure about classes)
Race: Human, Werewolf, Vampire, Dragir, Elf, Fairy, Siren, Mermaid, Angel, (or any of the following monsters if you wanna lean on the evil side of things: Demon, Goblin, Orc, Sleechur, Dark Elf, Furrion, Troll, Ogre, Giant)
Realm: For now use my default map for Phydorian Tales, as I think I will be using that for the main map. If I have a change of heart, I will let you know so you can edit stuff)

Any questions vm me, pm me, or ask here. Thanks in advance if you support this project in some way. ~Atsuma/Gobli

Last edited by a moderator:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well, being the supposed "feminist" that I am, I'm going to create a female character! (JK, I just like creating females more than males). And congrats! This will be a great achievement! I'm glad you've finally realized your writing skills! :D

Name: Tassurelle (Tass for short) Reenward
Appearance: Built with lean muscle; fit. Athletic build. Dark brown hair, straight, falls just past her shoulders. Yellow/gold eyes. A bit tanned.
Personality: Knows to finish her business once it's been started. Also likes a clean finish; no sloppy work. May joke around when with certain people.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145 lbs
Outfits: When in town - 8gX2.jpg When in battle/on mission - assassins_creed__feudal_japan_by_melciah1791-d34cp5g.jpg ... except she's head-to-toe in red and black.
Weapons: hidden daggers in womenly places for back-up. Longsword in a hilt.
Class: Assassin
Race: Human
Realm: Bevelavia

EDIT: I changed her race to human and picked the realm as well.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Chilfo, you're awesome. :P

The character looks great, and here's the map in case you wish to pick a region yourself. Btw, I had in mind making fairies in my story small, about a foot long in fact, so you might wanna pick something else if that's too small for ya. Sorry about that, Chilfo.

Map
ContinentofPhydoria.png

I will add my own character in a bit, I am still thinking about his looks, etc. And I will definitely add a few friends by default, such as Annabeth, Vatti, Magatha, etc, who may not be present to sign up for this project.

Well, if you're looking to get it published, I won't use Damera because I'm hoping to get my Damera stories published some day. I'll think up another character, though. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Hero. Aw, lol, I really wanted to use that fellor.

Haha, jk, it's fine with me, he's like your franchise character, so it's alright. But yeah, sign up and join this project. A dragir would be awesome, perhaps my character's best friend. I will need a few of those. :P But go with what you want.

Oh, and don't hesitate in signing up if you think the story will suck and just be a rewritten attempt, it's gonna be totally different and you'll just see glimpses of ROTD and SOTF in it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm so glad your writing something to be published! :D

Name: Abigale O'Connor
Appearance: Long sunset red hair to waist, average body build, dark brown eyes.
Personality: Nice, stubborn, doesn’t trust people easily
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 130 pounds
Outfits: Black tunic with black pants & brown boots & black cloak, same with the colors brown and green
Weapons: Daggers, throwing knives, Sword
Class: assassin
Race: Vampire
Realm: Daciakus

Tell me if you need anything changed. ^^

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Dillon Lotaga
Appearance: Dark brown hair that goes down to the bottom of his ears, bright green eyes, thin but not scrawny.
Personality: Outgoing, brave, caring, sometimes doesn't think things through.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 128 pounds
Outfits: Green tunic, white pants, knee high boots; white shirt underneath black assassin's robes, same shoes when a target is in the city; same thing as last, but green and brown robes
Weapons: Blue hilted dagger with a long blade, two flexible steel gloves that sprout 3" blades when he puts his index and middle fingers together, a longbow
Realm: Whatever would work for your story

I need to ask, is it OK it he also uses martial arts? It would work with the bladed gloves. And I am glad you're publishing!

Name: Victor Zepol
Appearance: Very short black hair, originally white skinned but very strong tan from working in sun, very slight muscle build, looks old for age
Personality: Kind, old-fashioned, doesn't like change, can be judgmental towards others, very blunt, very hard working
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140
Outfits: Never anything fancy, sometimes forced to wear rags. Has one nice, buttoned up grey shirt he wears for important affairs. Has a straw hat (nothing cowboy-like, more like a plantation hat)
Weapons: Keeps a small knife under his clothes at all times, has a medium sized machete (not a creepy one . . . an old one with a wooden handle, sort of rusted metal for the blade yet he knows how to use it effectively)
Class: He's poor, owns a farm but heads out to sell his goods a few times a week. So farmer/merchant I guess
Realm: Not sure about this, anywhere rural/agricultural

First time doing this so excuse me if I did something wrong xD

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Name: Shadow Wolfgang
Appearance: Red eyes, messy pitch black hair, average build, noticeably sharp canine teeth, has a number 6 tattooed on his left shoulder, has a noticeable slash scar across his chest, his hands are wrapped up in dark bandages only revealing the finger tips, and his lover face is almost always hidden under a dark cloth.
Personality: Alert, silent, protective, mysterious, cold to a degree, loyal, stubborn, analytical, observant, helpful, reliable, precise, efficient, inflexible, and interfering.
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 130 Ibs
Outfits: Normal: Dark pants and a black trench coat that’s always left open, revealing the scar on his chest. Demonic: Skeletal armor covers his entire body; this armor is very hard to break through.
Weapons: Twin swords named Solitarios Lobos, and twin Aullantes Cero Pistolas.
Race: Half-demon (of both human and demon blood)
Realm: Demonia

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
All those characters look acceptable, thanks for taking the time to join this project, guys/gals. And thanks for being serious about it. :) :nod:

I have something that I must speak to you about. My original plans were to work on this project using ROTD and SOTF, however, I've had a change of mind. No, don't get me wrong, lol, the project is still on, however, I won't be using those stories as base for the story, instead, I am gonna work on something new. I already have an idea of what I wanna do for this project.

And as to ROTD and SOTF, well I have decided that I will be rewriting those tales here. There are quite a few new members here who have been following my stories but have not read those past stories. I want to rewrite those using a new cast and whatnot, and I will expand the story and even add new content, etc. So it would be wise for even old followers of those stories to read again and yes--sign up again. If I don't get many new characters to replace the old ones, I may just have to use a few of those. But alas, I will talk about that project in a separate thread, for now, here's my character for this project. I may change some stuff on him as this moves along.

Name: Ao Primrose
Age: 417 (Dragir age for a teen dragir. :P He'd be around 20-21 in human years)
Appearance: Light tan skin, dark brown eyes, short white disheveled hair, random grayish dragon scales show on his body, but not that many, lol. Also has short, dark horns on his head running backwards and black wings at the back.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, serious, caring, has a strong love for life.
Height: 5-10
Weight: 185 lbs
Outfits: Starts off with: Dark sleeveless shirt under a silver chest plate with silver shoulder spiky pads. Black army-style pantaloons, black below-the-knee-cap leather boots.
Weapons: A jeweled magical double edged long blade, a magical pistol, and a wicked jeweled dagger that he conceals underneath one of the shoulder pads. He also carries a shield, but that's just for defensive purposes.
Class: Warrior
Race: Dragir
Realm: Dragiria

Other Characters

Name: Annabeth Regan
Appearance: Light skin, dark brown eyes, very long black hair.
Personality: Tends to be quiet but talkative at times, serious, stubborn, likes to give out her opinion on things.
Height: 5-6
Weight: 135 lbs
Outfits: Black and pink royal-like dress
Weapons: Bow/Arrows, Dagger
Class: Archer
Race: Lycan
Realm: Peleg

Name: Sammy O'Hera
Appearance: Light skin, dark eyes, long black hair.
Personality: Kind, flirtish at times, quiet and saddens easily.
Height: 5-7
Weight: 140 lbs
Outfits: (Will add later on)
Weapons: Sword, small crossbow, Magical Rod.
Class: Ex-Soldier
Realm: Goldia

Name: Pandora Koeki
Appearance: Light skin, blue eyes, long jet black hair.
Personality: Kind, decent, well mannered,
Height: 5-5
Weight: 130 lbs
Outfits: (Will add later on)
Weapons: Crossbow, Bow/Arrows
Class: Archer
Realm: Asaki

*I think these are all the characters I wanna add, but I could add more when I write the story*

Last edited by a moderator:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Do you still accept sign ups? If so:
Name: Caithyln (pronounce it Kaethlyn and for short is Caith) Lampica
Appearance: A girl with white eyes,medium purple hair with brown streaks,average body size.
Personality: Kinda stubborn,serious in fights,can be really sneaky,courageous,caring and sometimes doesn't care what people says.
Height: 4' 15"
Weight: A normal teenager's weight.
Outfits: Always wears a black robe and a purple dress.If she visits a village,she only wears her dress.
Weapons: Has a disguise charm,Bow and arrow and a sharp dagger.Sometimes carries her staff.
Class: Spy
Race: Elf
Realm: Peleg

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, VioLink, you're fine, this thread will remain open through out my time dealing with this project. So it is safe to say that others can join later in time, but if peeps did it quickly, that would actually be better since I would have many characters to work with.

I really wanted many ZD peeps to join because I will get this book self published, I mostly wanted it to feature as many folks from this awesome place as possible. I already have enough to work with for a while, but I do hope more take heart in joining. Again, thanks for signing up, the thread is opened for this project's discussion, so feel free to ask me how it's going if you wanna be updated.

@Chilfo I noticed that you edited stuff. Bevelavia is a city, but I am guessing you want your character to be from New Kembria.

And finally. I will begin adding default characters where I posted my character, you know, ZD friends who will mot likely not be around to sign up.

Name: Tyrus Sullivan
Appearance: tan skin, blue eyes, messy black hair, handsome, a few green scales, and green wings
Personality: compassionate, humorous, wise, ladies' man
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200
Outfits: green armor, black undershirt, black pants, and black boots
Weapons: black, green-hilted sword; fire-wielding abilities learned throughout the tale (if allowed)
Class: Warrior
Race: Dragir
Realm: Dragiria

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'll just add the character I used a very long time ago in one of your sign ups. I can't remember all the details and I probably have changed some things, but I hope she will be useful in your story anyways :)

Name: Saskia Zeeron
Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses
Personality: Very curious and smart. Sometimes a bit too direct, which is not always appreciated by others :P. Doesn't like to fight. Has much knowledge about wildlife and plants (see class).
Height: 1.65 meters --> 5'4''
Weight: 65 kg --> 143 pounds
Outfit: Comparable with clothing of Orielle from Skyward Sword (Picture of Orielle) so comfortable pants, orange tunic with short sleeves over a yellowish shirt with long sleeves and small white poncho/cape like thing over it (look at the picture to see what I mean). Has a belt over the tunic with small pouches containing material needed to investigate animals/plants.
Weapons: Rusty sword,
Class: Researcher (Saskia is a biologist who studies animals and plants). I know this is not a official class, but my character is not a fighter, more a supporting character who has to be saved :xd:
Realm: Whatever fits the story. Maybe in a realm where there is some sort of guild with researchers or something.

Well, that was one hour of typing...time to get back to studying -.-

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, Smitie! :) Thanks for signing up with Saskia. Yeah, I remember most of her info, I just didn't remember her hair color nor eye color. I knew she was a biologist who studied animals and plants. She'll definitely be a great character in the story.

An hour huh? I appreciate that you spent that time to sign up. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom