• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Ganon a Question

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Depends, *pulls out evil check list/resume' then scribbles down "insulting people" under evil qualifications.*

Ganon, do you ever wonder why they decided to replace you with someone younger and sexier? That may or may not be a rhetorical question...

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Only if it bothers you that your friends will feel you have an old man fetish snookie puss <-------------(AHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry people, sorry had to. -lmao-)

Ganon, im sorry if this is a bit vulgar i'm gonna try to make it more user friendly. Being raised in a theif fortress and always being watched, how did you ever manage to ya' know "rub one out" or "spank the monkey" or "choke your chicken" if you catch my drift? Lmao XD (If you don't understand the reference just skip it -lolsz-

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I know nothing of what you speak! -throws something at you-

Gannon, How do you keep coming back, after Link kills you over and over again?

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
horrible, cause Link kills me in almost all the Zelda Games. and all the games i'm in, (except SSB:cool: are named after Zelda and Link! Why isn't it called the Legend of Ganon?

Ganon, do you actually hate link?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
"I won't tell you until you spell my name correctly."

Is this a question, beloved? :*
Oh yeah... I always do that without realizing it until its too late.
I think my mind wants to type the word "cannon" so I guess my mind makes me type the "n" twice....
(But I do know its "Ganondorf"... it only really happens when I try to type "Ganon")

Anyway... back to the game

---

No, I don't hate him... I just want to destroy him. He's in my way, you know?

Ganon, how is it possible for the Gerudo to survive, if a male is only born once every- (what was it?) -thousand years?
Do you guys reproduce by budding or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom