• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Ganon a Question

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Absolutely not! I will never shave my beautiful hippy beard.

Ganon, what's your favorite game on the SNES?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't have allot of time to listen to music. I usually create my own.

Ganon, do you think you would get along with Ghirahim?

A

Apalala

Concentrate. Drink milk. Bang your head against a wall. It will work eventually.

Ganon... if you ruled Hyrule, would you make pizza rain on mondays?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I did rule Hyrule for 7 years. Did you see any pizza!?... but I did put zombies in the market square which is much better than pizza raining from the sky

Ganon, in Twilight princess who locked the door behind you when you went to sit in the throne room?

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
*points to sword stuck in chest from twilight princess*

ganon, so I can't help but notice a pack of women raised you......harem? (for any who know what that is)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Totally. *rolls eyes* you know, we only get a guy every... 100 years... yeah. (yay for google)

Ganon, count how many times you've had a sword in you at any point in time (mwhaha)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Oh god were do I begin, so some winey kid comes up to me 7 years ago like "im gonna be a Hero!" and I brush him off and 7 years later boom.... *points to sword in chest then sips coffee*

Ganon, have you ever thought of just not being a traditional don't leave possible future threats alive kind of villian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom