• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Are you gonna get TPHD?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I know a ton of you have been saying that the graphics look the same and your not gonna get the game but in my opinion the graphics have improved and im really excited for this game. Are you guys gonna get it?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I want to get it but i think i'll wait til after release to see if it looks like it currently does or any better, i don't want to get the bundle not if it's gonna be priced like i think it will be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not going to pay full price if they aren't gonna put the effort in, I want to see big improvements between now and launch or else I'll buy second hand so they don't make any money from my purchase. The official soundtrack will no doubt be available online also so I dont need to preorder the game.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
no
my input's kinda worthless b/c i wasn't gonna get it anyway like other remakes of games i already own [aside ocarina & star fox],but probably the only reason why i'd look into it is if i somehow loose my gc twilight princess,but even then i'd get tp hd used

Sure I'll be getting this, here's hoping to get the special edition. I don't really care about the lack of new graphics, All I want is to play Twilight Princess in a clear resolution to what I have now.

I honestly don't know at the moment.
I don't own a Wii U but I'm tempted to get one for various reasons, however this is not one of those reasons. I'll probably pick up a second-hand TP for GC.

Yes.
It's the first 3D Zelda remake that isn't hell bent of ruining the aesthetics of the game and it's also not over bright or over colour saturated. Also the amiibo and soundtrack are extra sweeteners to the deal.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A real, Tech-Demo-esque remake would have actually convinced me to get a WiiU early. This doesn't even come close to that, so I still won't get a WiiU for some time and I really doubt I'll ever pick up this game unless they really decide to try.

Honestly, when they first revealed it, I screamed out of excitement. I love Twilight Princess and I really hope they add new features, like new sidequests or orchestrating the tracks. So, I would love to get it just to see if they jump at the opportunities to expand the world, more than they did with OoT 3D.

It's the gameplay that matters the most to me. If they can significantly improve the gameplay, like they did in The Wind Waker HD, I would definitely buy it.

I was definitely going to buy it no matter what because Twilight Princess was one of my most favorite Zelda games, but I do hope they make the visuals a little more impressive. On the one hand simply redoing textures and upping the resolution will make it look NOT ugly while keeping the original look, but I'd like for it to look AMAZING, even if they change things from the original.

Reactions: Dio
Without a doubt. Twilight Princess is my second favorite Zelda game, and playing the GameCube version of the game upscaled on Wii U will be a rather fresh experience for me, as I have only played TP on the Wii previously. Also, that Wolf Link Amiibo is very well made for a figure included in the bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom