• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are Bomb Arrows An Important Item?

Guys, do you think bomb arrows are important? I think they were in temples by the way. Because in twilight princess you had to shoot the rocks that hung from the ceiling. And you had to kill that enemy that was in this bubble.( I don't remember its name sorry. Could someone tell me.) And in Link's Awakening you could make bomb arrows too. You didn't need them though, but you had to do was select bombs to the A or B buttons, and select the Bow And Arrow to the A or B buttons, and press them at the same time. So thats that! I hope they make bomb arrows a item in the future zelda games, so tell me what you guys think, if the bomb arrows are important or not, so tell me bye! :)

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hmm, I think they are a great item, I had fun with them, and they provided some decent puzzles. I'd like to see them in Skyward Sword.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
They were a great item! Though not sooo important, it brought an intersting fighting method (yeah blow your enemies) and it was cool for using in temples. It would be great if this was added to Skyward Sword, but I highly doubt since the bombs have now a major usage in the game. So yeah it would be really cool but I find hard to happen.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I honestly think that Bomb Arrows were great items. The fact that you could finally aim where you wanted your bombs to go was just magnificent. Not to mention it helped when fighting four Darknuts in Twilight Princess. Bomb Arrows were certainly required to solve some puzzles in the game... but really wasn't used for much else. I personally love to use them, but I still like Fire Arrows, Ice Arrows and Light Arrows better. I especially liked Wind Waker's convenient use of all three. Switching between the three types of special arrows and regular arrows was simple to use and quick, unlike the arrows in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.

I especially liked to mess with Bomb Arrows. Sometimes in Gerudo Desert during the night... I would purposely fire Bomb Arrows into the night sky and watch them soar a few hundred feet before finally exploding. I liked watching the curve of the them as they slowly arched down after soaring for a little while. It was kind of like fireworks. I also liked to fire Bomb Arrows at random objects like rocks in the distance. It was always a mystery when it came to how things would react when I fired one. They are incredibly powerful and can really help in the Cave of Ordeals when you want to dispose of enemies quickly without getting hurt. Although I liked them, I feel they didn't have much purpose.

I understand what Nintendo was going for when they designed it. It was a poor choice to take magic out of the game. I would have liked to see magic return, but it didn't. As for Zelda games that come in the future, I would still include Bomb Arrows in the game but also bring magic arrows back into the Zelda franchise.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the importance of the item. I do think it was pretty important, and VERY convenient when wanting to kill monsters quickly.

I like the bomb arrows because they were new, different, powerful and fun to use. Also i think it was a good idea to invent different bomb items.

Beeker

Wild Card
They weren't such an important item(you only really had to use them a few times in the whole game), but they are very fun to use. I mean, who doesn't like blowing stuff up?

That doesn't mean that they can't be great items. I thought the Bomb Arrows were useful and a great idea to combine(Arrows and Bombs). I would even like to see them return, but then again, to see Magic Arrows used like in WW again would be even better. Maybe a mix of the two would be interesting as well.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I thought they were great. They made great use of bombs, which by themselves are almost useless in Twilight Princess. And Bomb Arrows really help in defeating Armoghoma in the Temple of Time in the last phase, one hit kill from a bomb arrow. Yeah, they were awesome.

I just want the Light, Fire, and Ice ones back, no bomb arrows for now.

They were kinda useless, except for the Cave of Ordeals

I loved going to hyrule field or the desert at night and bombing the moblins from a distance and leaving them clueless as to who it was. And if you hit a bulblin just right near a cliff he would run off into it with the two moblins on his back. I would really like to have all the different variations of arrows in the same game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom