• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Play Yugioh?

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I definitely agree with you. But, when I watched the first few episodes of 5Ds; I thought the cards were weird. Syncro Summon? I mean it fits with the shows theme however as a fan of the series; I'd rather prefer the traditional normal/special summoning my monsters.

I think the synchro summoning is a bit bad-weird also, the name makes it sound like that technology plays a role in the monster being summoned, which makes it an oddball among the monsters. However, some of the synchros look rather nice. The new Xyz (pronounced Ikzeez) monsters are just straight up wierd.

Pikacondon

Title.
I play Yu-Gi-OH and i really focus on strategy, so here's my favorites:
Card: Worm ZERO. it ANNIHLATES your enemies!
TV season: 5d's
strategy: zombie world, zombie master, getsu fuhma, Worm Rakuye, Worm Dimikles, Worm Illidain, Worm ZERO.

Well I used to not anymore when I was in middle school I used to trick the little kids into thinking that there pokemon/yugoih cards were nothing and easily found when in turn some of them were really rare I know it was rotten but I was stupid.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I think the synchro summoning is a bit bad-weird also, the name makes it sound like that technology plays a role in the monster being summoned, which makes it an oddball among the monsters. However, some of the synchros look rather nice. The new Xyz (pronounced Ikzeez) monsters are just straight up wierd.

Yep. I really don't understand synchro summoning to be honest. Isn't it the same as a regular tribute summoning? I don't think the cards look weird though; its just the way that some of them are summoned that makes it weird. I wonder what Zexals cards are going to be like. Where can I find the XYZ monsters?

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Yep. I really don't understand synchro summoning to be honest. Isn't it the same as a regular tribute summoning? I don't think the cards look weird though; its just the way that some of them are summoned that makes it weird. I wonder what Zexals cards are going to be like. Where can I find the XYZ monsters?

Synchro Monsters are summoned by having a Tuner monster and 1 or more monsters on the field, the collective leval must equal that of the Synchro. It's like a Ritual Summon without spell cards. As for Xyz cards, I have no clue, maybe some of the newer booster packs.

I like the old Yugioh, none of this new 5Ds crap with synchro monsters and stuff. i still don't know what the heck a speed counter is. I gave away all of my cards when i finally collected Dark Magician girl out of a booster pack. She was my favorite card, since then i stopped playing. Last year i bought a starter deck (i miss the old ones).

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I miss the old Yugioh too, it didn't have all this focus on achetypes of cards, now days cards are nearly incompatible with other archetypes.

Nyan Cat

Nyan! Nyan!
Holy Rah, a yu gi oh fan xD
I stoppped playing yu gi oh for a short amount of time...When I started highschool...then I discovered the Yu Gi Oh Abriged Series and then I started playing again. ^^
My favorite cards are:
The Winged Dragon of Ra
The Dark Magician Girl
The Dark Magician Knight
The Celtic Guardian (He looks like Link)
Kerebo and the winged Kerebo
====
I sorta wish Mokuba was a card xD

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
I used to play, but now I just play Magic. You should definately look into it, they are both fun games but Magic has so many different rules and cards with unique ablities that it never gets old!

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Yugioh is pretty intense, on Duel Network however your experience is questionable since everyone has access to all cards. In a real game you bank on your enemy not having something, tables have turned.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I use to play Yugioh, and by god I was good! My favorite cards were my 3 Sacred Beasts, and I had the five pieces of Exodia, but I never those on the charge of being cheap. I also had Chaos Emperor Dragon, Blue-eyes Shining Dragon, and the three-headed Blue-eyes fusion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom