• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Story Sign Ups

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Name: Rhonda Scalsica
Appearance: slightly tall, slightly tan, black wavy hair reaches to her hips, blue eyes, wears a slim, light turquoise dress that reaches her knees, goes bare foot
Ability: can control water(that okay since you already have a water/ice?)
Personality: her mood shifts easily, from calm and gentle to wild and fierce. She laughes occasionaly, is extremely stubborn, can be very trusting, but not often
Weapon: a sling and stone pouch
Pet: a lynx named Swift
Other: N/A

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Name: Dylan Varren
Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, 5"9', black dress shirt, black pants, white tie
Ability: Can control darkness, like shoot darkness arrows or attack people from a distance using shadows
Personality: Extremely cool, but nice to those he cares about, takes things seriously
Weapons: Three-bladed scythe

Name: Damera Tomahawk
Appearance: short black hair, tall and muscular, scars in several places, black sleeveless shirt and pants
Ability: Invisibility
Personality: kind, very clever, funny, wants to be the leader of the group
Weapon: a magical boomerang that can be used as a regular boomerang or he can control it with his hand, also uses a sword during battles
Pet: a hawk that alerts the group when enemies are coming
Other: um...appears early? lol

Hope that works. If you need anything to be changed let me know;)

I know. Your character will. That's why I put "wants to be" I though it would be interesting to see him try to be in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom