• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Another Game in Termina?

Sorry for another MM related thread, it is just what I have been playing recently.

I know Axel touched on this in his recent mailbag that he wouldn't mind seeing another game in Termina, but not necessarily an MM sequel. I agree with this, and solely because Termina as an overworld was amazing.

The only part that I wasn't overly impressed with was Termina Field, but they made up for it with tons of grottoes and the observatory. Maybe its just the chuchus or something that bug me. But the rest of the overworld is designed so well, especially the Ocean and the Canyon. Filled with lots of places to explore and nooks and crannies. I love at Great Bay going off to the left near the like like pool and the trees leading up to the beavers. imo that is one of the coolest places, if not the coolest in the game. Same as everything's placement in the East, like the secret shrine.

Another thing I really like how when you are in one place, you can see another. Like in the Pirates Fortress, you can see the Mountains. Also going to the roof of Romani Ranch, you can see the swamp volcano, the canyon and Clock Town all off in the distance, and I really appreciate details like that (like in Super Mario Sunshine, being able to see the town, harbor, beaches, hotels etc.. from the amusement park was amazing, good attention to detail).

Not sure what kind of story they could come up with, but it would be cool if for example you can go from one place to another without warping or exiting to Termina field. Like sliding down the mountains into the Ocean. Or taking a path from the canyon into the swamp. It would make for some cool new places to explore.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'd be down with another game in Termina. Only as long as there isn't a 3 day time limit so I could at least explore it a bit more.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would love for this to happen. Not only is Termina *the best* overworld that Zelda has seen, but there is just so much untold history that could potentially be (re?)discovered in such an amazing manner...eh rambling. I would love it.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd be up for it. Termina down well be my favorite overworld in the series, everything about it is just great. Expanding upon it, which may include introducing new areas, would be perfectly fine by me. I'd love to see some side stories regarding it, and they don't even have to feature Link as the playable character, perhaps a new hero of Termina. In any case, this seems like a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom