• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just let me know if y'all want me to hammer. I'm set on lynching All Might anyways.

Just a thought, if it's rng who gets killed and All Might voted himself, could it potentially rng to him? I doubt it though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Minish > LG > Sun Sun > Silver > Myself >> Rubik > SMS is probably my preference order

I'll ultimately accept it being anyone but the top two but lower is more preferable to me

I'll do the hammer if we agree it is best. I have nothing to lose. If I die and all might is town, we lose though. Though I still can't see all might as town so we're probably safe.

Unvote

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
all-might could self-hammer if he thinks it might avoid killing an extra player

at this point though we might want an extra player killed

although i guess the probability of vengeful hitting scum is low if scum knows all might is town, since they can avoid hammering and even avoid being on his wagon, and it being telling tomorrow won't matter if the game is over

idk if self-hammer is a good play or not, even if it would work

if all-might is scum vengeful he'll just refuse to hammer himself and it'll go to a no-lynch before it'll result in a dead all-might sans vengeful

Ragnarokio

actually i guess we don't need you on it

yeah you being off it is probably better

Ragnarokio

Vote: All Might

Ragnarokio

now either silver can hammer whenever we run out of time or minish can unvote, silver can vote, and minish can hammer, and we don't need SMS on the wagon.

Ragnarokio

having sunsun or LG on the wagon instead of rubik would be ideal if either were willing to switch. I don't know what silver's availability is like but i'll probably be here up until deadline

we can wait to see if they come on before the deadline

We want me to hammer now or wait a minute then?
Also, who's the fourth on the wagon as I only found three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom