• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Still, I suggested he was a Doctor and FG voted Irvine over that, saying she couldn't see how he could be town knowing her role. Looking back, I'm taking that as her implying she was the Doctor.
Didn't Irvine say that they weren't a standard doctor? I thought their claim was that they protected whoever would be killed by their target.

They targeted rag and there was still a kill.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Didn't Irvine say that they weren't a standard doctor? I thought their claim was that they protected whoever would be killed by their target.

Bodyguards die in the place of the person they target.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Yeah it was something like that, but the point I'm getting at is FG, thinking he was a regular Doctor, implied she was a Doctor. She was Town and there'd be no reason for her to lie. This bring's Rag's soft today into question.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My role is more or less a Doctor role with a condition. I targeted Ragnarokio last night, but NOT as a Doctor trying to protect them. Allow me to explain by using them in my example. If the person I target (Rag) is attempting to kill someone that night, I will automatically protect the person they (Rag) are trying to kill (Townie) as a Doctor Protection. Assuming my target IS killing someone, I have no idea who it is, but they will be protected.

Judging from last night's flips, Rag is either Town, or is scum that did not perform the NK.
This isn't a bodyguard.

It's a doc on whoever the person is trying to kill if they are performing a kill.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its a roleblocker who only blocks killing actions, is how i thought of it

without giving too much away, my role is weaker than a traditional doctor. I was suspicious of irvine when he claimed because of the tension between his role and mine, but figured it might be possible because we both had roles that were weaker protection-wise than a traditional doctor. When FG implied she was also a protection role I chalked it up to being irvine lying about his role, and I had forgotten about it before now.

If All Might was a serial killer we would have been dealing with 3 kills per day potentially, so maybe there were an above average number of protection roles to bring that number a little lower.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
having one of the less townie players hammer all might seems like a fine idea.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
its a roleblocker who only blocks killing actions, is how i thought of it

without giving too much away, my role is weaker than a traditional doctor. I was suspicious of irvine when he claimed because of the tension between his role and mine, but figured it might be possible because we both had roles that were weaker protection-wise than a traditional doctor. When FG implied she was also a protection role I chalked it up to being irvine lying about his role, and I had forgotten about it before now.

If All Might was a serial killer we would have been dealing with 3 kills per day potentially, so maybe there were an above average number of protection roles to bring that number a little lower.
I think it's feasible we have plenty of protective roles if there's indeed a strongman.

Kill redirection roles are also decently soft.

Ragnarokio

Unvote

we should get SMS at least on the wagon and then whoever is around and furthest away from confirmed town can hammer

Ragnarokio

or whoever else, doesn't have to be SMS, but he shouldn't hammer

Ragnarokio

my thought process was thinking about who shouldn't be on the wagon at the time that someone needs to hammer (so that they can hammer) and then i naturally wanted to populate the wagon with people who shouldn't hammer, but in reality its technically better to fill the wagon with middle-tier townie and then have low-tier townies hammer and have high-tier townies off the wagon.

we don't have time to organize and theorize about it though, i imagine

in the long run as long as there are 4 votes on all might and someone who isn't you or SMS hammers its probably fine.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
LG>Silver>Minish>SunSun>Rag>Myself>SMS in terms of how much I'd like them to do the hammer with big gaps on both sides of SunSun.

If silver thinks all might is scum he would be willing to disbelieve all might's claim so he's probably the ideal hammerer.

@Silverfish can you unvote all might and then hammer him when he gets 4 votes on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom