• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

And Thats Why They Call Me...

Martha Stewart

Do any of you have names, that aren't quite nicknames, but are names more of to describe you? My bestie's other friends all call her Gaga because she shares in her creativity, and is totally in love with all Lady Gaga's music.

On the other hand my coworkers at work, call me "Martha Stewart" because I like to do things from scratch. Whether that be crafting a card, a poster, making cupcakes, or lasagna, nothing tastes or looks better, or makes the person receiving feel better then if it's hand made...

Time = Money, but you can often Save Money by taking extra time to create things. This is often true with most meals. I like taking pride in my work, and service is totally my love language. As much as Martha Stewart disgusts me, I do like the pride she takes in the creation process. And so if thats the name used to describe me then I am very much happy.

What names do people use to describe you?

My name is Ben and I have a friend that will literally go to any lengths to adapt my name into anything he can think of and call me them... these are just a few. Believe me, there are hundreds more that I can't even remember.

Benzel Washington
Ben Green Bottles
Three French Bens
Ben Lords A Leaping
Tim Benman
Cruel In-Ben-tions
Thierry Benry
Beniffer Aniston
Ben Laden
Don't Bention the War

My name is Ben and I have a friend that will literally go to any lengths to adapt my name into anything he can think of and call me them... these are just a few. Believe me, there are hundreds more that I can't even remember.

Benzel Washington
Ben Green Bottles
Three French Bens
Ben Lords A Leaping
Tim Benman
Cruel In-Ben-tions
Thierry Benry
Beniffer Aniston
Ben Laden
Don't Bention the War

Man, I'm a Ben too, and I wish my friends called me this... I just get called "Tree" because I'm tall, and my hair sort of resembles a tree canopy.

Man, I'm a Ben too, and I wish my friends called me this... I just get called "Tree" because I'm tall, and my hair sort of resembles a tree canopy.

Haha I'm sorry, dude. I don't think I have any particular distinguishing features. I'm certainly not very tall at about 5'10" ;)

The only thing I've been made fun of recently was my decision to shave my hair off. Other than that I get off quite lightly, I guess ;)

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Cabbage. I'm deppressed, monotone, and overall boring. Atleast when I'm at school. You should see me with my freinds. Plus, I'm a vegitarian. For the most part. I eat fish.
Where I am, Cabbage is a universal meaning for, "That weird goth kid that's mute." Yeah, I'm pretty much mute at school. Weird, huh?

H

HayGonJinn

I've been called Captain Ridiculous by my buddies at school because I was being pretty silly that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cabbage. I'm deppressed, monotone, and overall boring. Atleast when I'm at school. You should see me with my freinds. Plus, I'm a vegitarian. For the most part. I eat fish.
Where I am, Cabbage is a universal meaning for, "That weird goth kid that's mute." Yeah, I'm pretty much mute at school. Weird, huh?

So IRL people still call you cabbage? I find that kinda funny. Its an interesting name to say the least.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
By friends, sometimes I'm referred to as Math Boy, though it hasn't been as common online. By my teachers in school, they called me Mattematics. Both for the same reason. My teachers' words were along the lines "he has an inhuman ability for math". It stuck and spread around a lot. Teachers of other subjects sometimes called me it too.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Daydreamer. Nerd. Thinker. Those three things are the main names I get called by various people. Daydreamer, self explanatory, really. I have a very active imagination and I often drift off into my own little world, my own dream. I know there is a time and a place for that but I often accidently pick the wrong ones. I do daydream in class sometimes, but only if it's boring or if I'm in a funny mood. If I am bored I simply sit and dream for a while, there are endless possibilities inside my head. And it all happens the way I want it to, it's better than TV. I daydream a lot, though. So that's where the names comes from.

Nerd...Yeah. I am a nerd in terms of most learning and gaming I suppose, but I don't enjoy being labelled that if it is being used in a bad manner towards me. But otherwise I simply smile and laugh, because I don't see what's so bad about having a brain. It amuses me though, when I use a "big word" and they get confused. *Sigh* Some people.

Thinker. I think a lot, I guess my mind has an odd way of working, so I speak my mind and thoughts in a funny way. My mum calls me that sometimes. My mind treats sources as a seed, they grow and branch out around my brain, so I usually say random things that connect to one and other.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
King, Caking, C4, 4K, Kenshin, Kendo Kenshin and Kendoloid.

King, Caking, C4 and 4K because of my used Nickname, K4KING. This nickname became a staple in both real life and in my internet life. Kenshin and Kendo Kenshin because I am interested in swordplay, despite me being fat, I can wield a sword, or a bamboo katana with ease and fight my battles, and smack my best friend on the head whenever he skips practice.:rolleyes:

Kendoloid, because of my real name and my great great fanboy-ism to Vocaloid.

C

cobemon

when i was little, i was a pokemon maniac. my name is jacob, but my filipino friends call me coben. i was named cobemon since i was a pokemon freak(see my forum name?). they even made a shirt out of it

btw, right now, i really dont like the new pokemon :/ black and white is just bleh. but i love everything before that.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I get called special because I'm, well, not special. Well, I do special things, like mis-spell words and completely mess up the simplist of tasks, but besides that I'm pretty normal. It's an ironic nickname...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
"And that's why they call me...BAD COMPANY!" (Haha, it's a song. Sorry, I just had to.)

Benzel Washington
Ben Green Bottles
Three French Bens
Ben Lords A Leaping
Tim Benman
Cruel In-Ben-tions
Thierry Benry
Beniffer Aniston
Ben Laden
Don't Bention the War

What about Ben 10? XD

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well people call me Lil miss emo. Thats because Im very emo. I'm also know as gir because i act so much like gir. But I really like Ammy or Okami. They just fit me very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom