• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda An Old Idea

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
What would happen if the Four Sword and the Master Sword where tempered into each other/imbued/augmented together(keeping the powers of both in this new sword). What would it be called. What reason would there be for this to happen? *break into conversations*(Go Go!)
:foursword::shield::mastersword:​

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Hmm, well that may be quite the pickle. If drawn, Vaati may be released, but if left, Ganon would still linger. It would just make the whole thing a lose-lose situation.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It would be called the Fourster Sword Four Master Sword Master Four Sword Ultimate Sword George I really don't know what it would be called.

But if the Master and Four Sword were imbused together, then that would mean that there would be two villains inside waiting to be released (Vaati and Demise). That would leave Hyrule in a pretty terrible state, especially if the intention was to create a blade that had the power to ultimately destroy Ganondorf. That could make for a fun game though. Three villains instead of two, all of which are incredibly dangerous, and have their own unique powers.

Hmm... That actually sounds awesome! brb, Emailing Nintendo.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I was going to say four Links that can do skyward strikes, but then I remembered: that's not present in any game after SS for some reason, likely because it's powered by Fi and she's gone. Now I'm picturing four Wolf Links...but again that's game specific. So I really don't know what effect it would have on gameplay...

DarkLink17

Well then
But if the Master and Four Sword were imbused together, then that would mean that there would be two villains inside waiting to be released (Vaati and Demise). That would leave Hyrule in a pretty terrible state, especially if the intention was to create a blade that had the power to ultimately destroy Ganondorf. That could make for a fun game though. Three villains instead of two, all of which are incredibly dangerous, and have their own unique powers.

That would make a pretty awesome game, having three villains and all (maybe even working together). What if the new sword allowed Link to travel between dimensions, with each world being overrun by a certain antagonist. That way there's a sort of boundary splitting the various types of enemies and worlds.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
1. Ganon died and got brought back.

2. I don't know why there'd be dimension splitting, but I'd definitely like to see a Ganon Vaati crossover.

Salem

SICK
It would be called the Fourster Sword Four Master Sword Master Four Sword Ultimate Sword George I really don't know what it would be called.

Hmm... That actually sounds awesome! brb, Emailing Nintendo.
You mean, Demise and Vaati will do the fusion dance and become one being??????

Also get on with that email!!!

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
That would make a pretty awesome game, having three villains and all (maybe even working together). What if the new sword allowed Link to travel between dimensions, with each world being overrun by a certain antagonist. That way there's a sort of boundary splitting the various types of enemies and worlds.
I don't know why there'd be dimension splitting, but I'd definitely like to see a Ganon Vaati crossover.

Just throwing this hypothetical theory of mine:
"There is a split for each Goddess in the timeline.
All in the OoC timline
One where Din wins with Ganondorf as victor.
One where Farore win with Link as victor.
And, one where Nayru wins when Link is sent back into the past, warning Zelda of Ganondorf's evil will, thus preventing Ganondorf's ascent in Power." -at the bottom of my topic: The Split-Destined Mirrors

Also, we aren't, even, sure how long Demise was in the Master Sword. How do we not know if Ganondorf is Demise's escaped form, or if he had a plan where one of the Gerudo kings would become the host to Demise's essence?

Last edited:
According to HH page 121 Ganon is sealed in Four Sword Adventure USING the four sword. There is no Master Sword present (yet unless they change it). Now I have not played the game But page 121 also says " The Evil Sorcerer Vaati had become caught in the Cycle of Ganondorf the theif". To me this reads that Vaati is not dead. It also reads to be that if the four sword would be drawn then BOTH Vaati and Ganon would be released.

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
According to HH page 121 Ganon is sealed in Four Sword Adventure USING the four sword. There is no Master Sword present (yet unless they change it). Now I have not played the game But page 121 also says " The Evil Sorcerer Vaati had become caught in the Cycle of Ganondorf the theif". To me this reads that Vaati is not dead. It also reads to be that if the four sword would be drawn then BOTH Vaati and Ganon would be released.

It shows on the same page that Vaati's not sealed, but killed. Ganon was sealed by the Four Sword. There is, also, more room on that timeline than any other.

Also, who is to say that Demise isn't released into Ganondorf after a time after Wind Waker. The Master Sword does lose it's power after a time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom