• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Amazon Pre-order

I pre-ordered the Skyward Sword controller bundle on Amazon a couple of weeks ago and I'm worried that I'll die waiting for them to ship it. If you have experience/knowledge of amazon pre-orders, how long does it usually take them to ship pre-orders? I used super-saver shipping without an amazon prime account.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I pre-ordered the Skyward Sword controller bundle on Amazon a couple of weeks ago and I'm worried that I'll die waiting for them to ship it. If you have experience/knowledge of amazon pre-orders, how long does it usually take them to ship pre-orders? I used super-saver shipping without an amazon prime account.

The last game I preordered from Amazon was Donkey Kong Country Returns. Even with Super saver Shipping, it shipped two days after release!

I used to be a supervisor in customer service for Amazon.com. When you use that free super saver shipping, it CAN take up to 7-9 business days to receive your package. but likely, you will see it within 2-4 days. Hope this helps

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I pre-ordered at German amazon too and they told me that delivery on release date is possible for my address. I don't have much experience with amazon pre-orders but my "normal" orders from amazon were always very fast, usually 1-2 after ordering stuff it arrived here. If it won't be here by Nov. 18, then I will have no problems obtaining the game in an "alternative" way, and I don't see anything wrong with that because by Friday I will have paid my €44 for the game.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It depends on which shipping you chose, but it would usually get there 5-7 business days by regular shipping. As for the wait, I am with you on that one; I also preordered it from Amazon, ever since Christmas.

Skyloftian

Skyloft's Artist
I pre-ordered mine on Amazon too, but I chose the fastest shipping available, which is called expedited shipping. I reckon I'll be receiving it on Saturday (or maybe even Friday, if I'm lucky, bearing in mind I live in the UK).

W

WretchedShiro

Don't know about Amazon US but everything I have ever pre-ordered from Amazon UK has arrived on release date or earlier. I pre-ordered from GAME this time around though.

Don't know about Amazon US but everything I have ever pre-ordered from Amazon UK has arrived on release date or earlier. I pre-ordered from GAME this time around though.

Whoa, if it comes earlier i will be one happy man.
And "alternative methods" aren't plausible for me since I don't have a motion plus

L

Link_inPark

Gamestop charged my credit card today, wonder when it is shipping. I paid for the next-day delivery.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I pre-ordered the game a while ago from Amazon, and it should ship to me on November 30. Not too bad, I guess, but a small part of me will always regret not paying a little extra money to get it on release day... XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom