• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Spider-Man has had a long Night. As he races to get home to shower and change (the superhero equivalent of the walk of shame?) before what is sure to be a long day on little sleep, he almost doesn't notice when he gets knocked out of the sky by a GIANT ROBOTIC TENTACLE?!

"Don't tell me Doc Ock has already broken out of prison?!" Spidey asks, as he regains his composure. But to his horror he quickly finds he has not just four metal arms to contend with, but over a dozen!

"No!" A familiar voice replies. "Today is the day you are beaten not by some wack job like Doc Ock who turned himself into a monster, but by your true arch-nemesis... A true American hero... J. Jonah Jameson!"

KnSdSre.png

•••••

Day 8: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "How Many Mods Does It Take To Screw In A Vote Count?" Vote Count

Spider-Man (2): HangryHangryHippo

There are 15 available Standard Votes, so it takes 8 to reach a Majority.

Not Voting: Captan_Lunch, Doc, Freddeh, KingofDominaria, lain, Mint Elv, Princess Abigail, Ragnarokio, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Storm, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal... Oh, and also 3 members of the Fantastic Four.

Day 8 will end on Friday, November 10th, at 11 AM Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. HangryHangryHippo votes Spider-Man
  2. HangryHangryHippo's vote was DOUBLED by the Mark I Spider Slayer

Last edited:
You ever have one of those days where it feels like you're just waiting for someone else to stop causing trouble? I'm having one of those days.

Also, who's code of ethics are we using here?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Jonah, HHH, what's stronger, your want to win with a win condition or how much you care for the town?
We both want the same thing.
If removing me from the pool is what you think will help town win go for it.
Or take away one of the strongest defenses we have.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean, JJJ needs town to win and for you to leave the pool at some point to avoid losing.

Personally, I think you guys should try to work out a good low-threat time for you to take a vacation and a means of coming back from it (that time probably isn't right now). Do you know how you interact with being arrested or does anyone have a means of getting you temporarily into exile (or a means to escape from permanent exile?)

Jonah, HHH, what's stronger, your want to win with a win condition or how much you care for the town?
We both want the same thing.
If removing me from the pool is what you think will help town win go for it.
Or take away one of the strongest defenses we have.
That's rich considering how many people you have chosen to let die simply because of your own apathy. We don't want the same things. I want justice. You want to galavant around doing whatever you please unchecked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom