• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I assume the rest of the mafia have been communicating privately with KoD, and so I trust you're able to make your own informed decisions based on whatever strategy he's pitched, but from where I'm sitting it feels like it would be better to turn against him here rather than sink with him. Good luck either way though.
In place of a Kingpin there will BE A QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE DAWN. DEEP AS THE SEA. ALL WILL LOVE HER IN DESPAIR

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Not sure why you're stuck on the idea of a joint win. Town made their bed. They can sleep in it.
my brother in christ you are literally making your own bed by voting for abigail

you can't cry the victim when no one except rag has talked about you for multiple days and then jump on the opportunity to kill probable town just because of a mod vote. that is anti town behavior and that is why people are coming after you. you are literally making yourself the bad guy here.

i need to ****ing stop reading kod posts but the pity party is pissing me off

Voting Abi is just the end result in what has led up to this.

Town have been coming after me because of preconceived notions. Rubik's words more than affirm that since "[you] were always going to choose evil," or some such malarky. Town coming after me, again, is just another link in a chain they've wrought. Rag wants in on it even though there will be no in for her.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Voting Abi is just the end result in what has led up to this.

Town have been coming after me because of preconceived notions. Rubik's words more than affirm that since "[you] were always going to choose evil," or some such malarky. Town coming after me, again, is just another link in a chain they've wrought. Rag wants in on it even though there will be no in for her.

I was right that you'd choose evil, don't pretend like you wouldn't have done this regardless.

I'd recommend not getting into a fight, roleblocked, and arrested. Still waiting on the paperwork to be filed for me to get my job back.

KoD has done nothing but maintain that he's not capable of being reasoned with. I see no point in making him repeat himself further. I'd rather focus on non mafia threats to town if we can find any sort of lead.

I don't have any intel on Andjalo, dragonteacup, Silverfish, Tevish Szat and Mint Elv.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yes, I do suppose it's on me for not sitting down with people that have had it out for me.
I've been more than willing to sit down and give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've met every offering to do so with a "it's too late", so I've been taking you at your word.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
KoD knows things about the green goblin that he has been hesitant to share. They can apparently cult mafia aligned players via some mechanism. He says this information comes strictly from the group meeting, in which case turin should also have access to all of it and i invite him to share what he knows about the green goblin's role/nature.

The green goblin claims they were trying to win the title of kingpin by ousting all the other dons, which they apparently acted towards when they shot exlight, although apparently turin shot exlight the same night so that could be a lie on the GG's part. It seems to me that the GG should naturally want to kill KoD if this is the case, but seems to not want to do so. I then gather that the GG also knows something about KoD that I don't. The way GG has been talking and their aligned motivations makes me think they could be the same person.

Exlight told me that they were talking at the same time in the discord chat in a way that seemed hard to fake, and that he didn't think they could be the same person. Additionally, i confirmed via mechanical information that KoD was still wilson fisk as of last night. Additionally, zinger mod-confirmed that everyone in the mafia chat was mafia-aligned, meaning that if KoD was the green goblin, they are mafia aligned (possibly in addition to something like goblin aligned?)

Objectively, the evidence points towards KoD not being the green goblin, although its not impossible, and reads-wise I feel like he is. In any case, its probable that the two are connected in some way. In addition to the obvious benefits of hopefully stopping the mafia from killing people and possibly allowing for a combined mafia+town victory i think arresting KoD could also potentially stop the goblin or give us more information about them.

@Silverfish If you don't mind saying, how does your information ability work? It could help me narrow down the identity of the green goblin.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
KoD knows things about the green goblin that he has been hesitant to share. They can apparently cult mafia aligned players via some mechanism. He says this information comes strictly from the group meeting, in which case turin should also have access to all of it and i invite him to share what he knows about the green goblin's role/nature.

The green goblin claims they were trying to win the title of kingpin by ousting all the other dons, which they apparently acted towards when they shot exlight, although apparently turin shot exlight the same night so that could be a lie on the GG's part. It seems to me that the GG should naturally want to kill KoD if this is the case, but seems to not want to do so. I then gather that the GG also knows something about KoD that I don't. The way GG has been talking and their aligned motivations makes me think they could be the same person.

Exlight told me that they were talking at the same time in the discord chat in a way that seemed hard to fake, and that he didn't think they could be the same person. Additionally, i confirmed via mechanical information that KoD was still wilson fisk as of last night. Additionally, zinger mod-confirmed that everyone in the mafia chat was mafia-aligned, meaning that if KoD was the green goblin, they are mafia aligned (possibly in addition to something like goblin aligned?)

Objectively, the evidence points towards KoD not being the green goblin, although its not impossible, and reads-wise I feel like he is. In any case, its probable that the two are connected in some way. In addition to the obvious benefits of hopefully stopping the mafia from killing people and possibly allowing for a combined mafia+town victory i think arresting KoD could also potentially stop the goblin or give us more information about them.

@Silverfish If you don't mind saying, how does your information ability work? It could help me narrow down the identity of the green goblin.
As of night 1, KoD was not mafia aligned and had an "r" in his alignment. Most likely he was origin and turned mafia later, possibly because there was an attempt to lynch him, but both super alignments and spider would have worked for him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom