• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@The Human Torch @Spider-Man If Mafia starts lynching or killing town are you both willing to stand against them?
I do not like this question. It assumes a lot about my perspective. I will fight for the town, yes. However, there's also a cult and possible other unknown factors to consider. Until or unless we find a way to identify cult without harming mafia, or discover that the cult are not a threat to town, there's very little I can say that guarantees absolute peace from my end against supposed mafia or supposed town. At the very least and if at all possible though, I will not attempt to kill anyone who hasn't killed of their own volition. From the win conditions it seems like mafia members might still be able to win even while jailed, I would like to hear clarity on that.

@ Rubik:

You realize you've achieved a self-fulfilled prophecy?

You did more than that. You actively tried to jail me and take me out. Do not pretend that you didn't already harbor PoVs cemented in the "KoD is evil" vein despite knowing that I wasn't at the time by way of your own abilities.

I just exist, but whatever happens going forward -- well, it's not all my fault. Everyone has their part to play.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@KingofDominaria If you want my opinion, the best play for mafia right now would be for you to be honest and tell either everyone or if that info would impede its realization just rubik what the conditions for a joint town/mafia win are, and tell the mafia what happens to them once you're killed/arrested, and commit to pursuing a joint victory publicly in thread. This should result in town not attacking you and instead going after someone else. If you honestly explain what you know about the culting mechanics its possible it will incentivize the arrest of a player who could be the green goblin.

If you continue as is, and try to lynch abigail instead, then town is probably not going to stop until you're dead, which depending on how succession works could be good or bad for mafia, given it will quell the town's rage and give a new opportunity for the mafia to stop being systemically hunted by them. Maybe someone else will take your place and things will go better from there, albeit with us down a player. If the goblin is as dangerous as you say and needs to be dealt with ASAP, lynching abigail just puts off their potential arrest another day, which should be counter to mafia's interests.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
can't say i didn't try

Ragnarokio

I assume the rest of the mafia have been communicating privately with KoD, and so I trust you're able to make your own informed decisions based on whatever strategy he's pitched, but from where I'm sitting it feels like it would be better to turn against him here rather than sink with him. Good luck either way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom