• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Skystone

I, Chocobo
hi

i read some posts after i posted that and they said early on they can't vote "right now"

if they're lying it's a great cover bc how are we supposed to know lmao but it doesn't ping me anymore
It's actually verifiable (mostly) if I vote and Zinger doesn't count my vote. To that end, I expressly voted for Storm the other day:
In semi-related news, although I can't actually vote, I've decided to vote nominally so that my positions are available for posterity. Thus, Vote: Storm
...and this vote never showed up in the vote count.

Also friendly chocobo, I too would like to know why your text is so small.
If I'm not sneaky, the bad guys might find me (among other adverse effects).

Skystone

I, Chocobo
The language of the information I received explicitly stated that the dons who were in attendance were expecting the third mafia's don, but they didn't have one. I took this to mean that there were only three mafia groups. I suppose you may be correct in there being more than three groups, but I know that only two dons were at the meeting. There was evidence that a mysterious third person may have been there, so perhaps your theory of a fourth mafia has more merit than I had initially given it. To answer your question, I did "see" the attendees to a limited degree.

Regardless of numbers of mafias, I am certain that Exlight was in attendance, and that alone is enough reason for me to want him out.
I think this jives with my information. The fourth faction may not, in fact, be a "gang" in the technical sense -- and, as such, it may not have a don.

I agree that Exlight is suspect (and, yes, likely mafia), but I'm not convinced, for reasons aforementioned (and others), that lynching him will be especially productive -- at least not until much closer to deadline. We want to hold our votes until after the Bugle is published, at minimum.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I feel like y’all get way more info than me.

Or maybe y’all just come in way hotter than me. Though I think I trust silverfish did see exlight meeting with mafia members and is probably lying about not knowing what they’re talking about. Don’t know if that means he’s mafia or not.

Also I didn’t fully process but @Princess Abigail was mafia? Was that from the start or did you become the burglar for day 3? I don’t pay enough attention if this is obvious which it probably is.
I gained a temp mafia role that needed to kill uncle Ben to advance the game state but also came with this neat little ability that gave me a mod confirmed true and accurate rumor mill about the mafia cause I had connections you see since I was mafia.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Alright now I have decided to provide more info

When I became Generic Thug 1 in our story I was explicitly told that I had the ability to not kill uncle Ben

The problem however was I was also explicitly told that failing to kill uncle Ben would effectively prevent town or mafia from ever winning the game and would be pretty anti wincon for either my main character or the one I temporarily gained control of.

And while I thought it would be hilarious to **** with the timeline I always play to the wincon.

Killing uncle Ben kept the game winnable and also got me confirmed info that mafia and town can win together against the real threat.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Alright now I have decided to provide more info

When I became Generic Thug 1 in our story I was explicitly told that I had the ability to not kill uncle Ben

The problem however was I was also explicitly told that failing to kill uncle Ben would effectively prevent town or mafia from ever winning the game and would be pretty anti wincon for either my main character or the one I temporarily gained control of.

And while I thought it would be hilarious to **** with the timeline I always play to the wincon.

Killing uncle Ben kept the game winnable and also got me confirmed info that mafia and town can win together against the real threat.
The Nixon Administration

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Explicitly that, or is that extrapolated from something else that makes you assume it?

Is this mod confirmed or just based on a rumor?
Mod confirmed isnt a thing. the Mod Can Lie. look at the Disclaimer. everything is Inclined to Believe and maybes

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the mod can't lie in role pms, so if abigail's role told her as such then its true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom