• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I hope nobody needs a Lawyer right now...sorry Matt and Foggy. Its random, you know
didn't you say you were done with this and were just going to rob banks now

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
didn't you say you were done with this and were just going to rob banks now
i made a promise to the bugle i'd investigate if possible. if that means giving up my night action to do so, then so be it. i can rob a bank at 3rd vote count as long as the chat i blackout is something harmful to town.

but it's my week with the Kid. we're gonna go to the Science Museum. try out that ball that makes your hair stand on end. maybe even check out some Dinosaurs. eat some felaffel in the park. feed the ducks.

Janice Lincoln decided it was best I see her every other week but not Holidays or her birthday. but it's fine. im sure her new stepdad is laughing it up now with his PHD. i'd have one too if my good for nothing mother didnt hide my acceptance letters to Yale, Harvard, MIT, and Syracuse.

are you saying you'd let me rob banks?
will you defend me just robbing banks from the Human Torch and Spiderman?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you implied no harm would come to anyone as a result of you doing so
if that was true then i see no reason to not let you, really, particularly if it will pacify you in any regard

i have no reason to defend you though

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i made a promise to the bugle i'd investigate if possible. if that means giving up my night action to do so, then so be it. i can rob a bank at 3rd vote count as long as the chat i blackout is something harmful to town.

but it's my week with the Kid. we're gonna go to the Science Museum. try out that ball that makes your hair stand on end. maybe even check out some Dinosaurs. eat some felaffel in the park. feed the ducks.

Janice Lincoln decided it was best I see her every other week but not Holidays or her birthday. but it's fine. im sure her new stepdad is laughing it up now with his PHD. i'd have one too if my good for nothing mother didnt hide my acceptance letters to Yale, Harvard, MIT, and Syracuse.

are you saying you'd let me rob banks?
will you defend me just robbing banks from the Human Torch and Spiderman?
What does Janice Lincoln have to do with anything?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
hi, it's nice to be back !

@Princess Abigail do you know what conditions would have to be met for town to actually win with mafia? Is it something we could make happen from town's side or would we have to just trust the mafia to not **** us over after we helped them? personally i'm doubting the merits of working with the mafia especially with such little information.
I only got the info that town wants to help certain people gain power and if they don't it will be bad if they do its a joint win

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I only got the info that town wants to help certain people gain power and if they don't it will be bad if they do its a joint win
Did ya get any info about what that means for Fisk? I assume THE KINGPIN would have something related to that end.

Not that I would wanna see Fisk get taken out hahahaha, that’s crazy. KoD is a friend of town.

I see. Thanks for being honest. I guess there's not much we can do unless one of those people we should help steps forward?

speaking of visiting the communal abilities have tracker wink wink use that to spot scum
some people have anti-tracker abilities though. par examplé, I tried to track someone overnight and i got returned "For some reason, you were unable to track X toNight. You lost them somewhere."

Ragnarokio

tracking can't really clear people since we're dealing with a ton of killing roles and a complex game. If we track someone and they target someone who died that looks bad on them but if they didn't target someone who died that doesn't really mean much.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
tracking can't really clear people since we're dealing with a ton of killing roles and a complex game. If we track someone and they target someone who died that looks bad on them but if they didn't target someone who died that doesn't really mean much.
Tracking gives information than can potentially be used to solve the game. If someone targets someone and either of the two dies, it might indicate something, and it's possible you might get something else from the encounter.

Who people are choosing to target can be telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom