• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
No.

Just a feeling honestly from his fight with Torch. I get the feeling Fisk is not an enemy straight away, but I don’t know Spider-Man wel.

They said in the first Bugle that all of them might not be town.

I understand. If he’s not shutting off power, It might be in town best interest to concentrate elsewhere to see if that status can change.

You can I guess. Idk what that does honestly. Also I just can’t leave exile. Like I’m legit stuck in exile.
I said in the Bugle that not all of us are necessarily Town because a couple of the characters might not be, but we are a pretty pro-town organization.

Do you need help or something?

Mint Elv

Fish!
I said in the Bugle that not all of us are necessarily Town because a couple of the characters might not be, but we are a pretty pro-town organization.

Do you need help or something?
I have spoken with Fredeeh about what I need. Not really willing to give mafia and supervillains info to use against town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have spoken with Fredeeh about what I need. Not really willing to give mafia and supervillains info to use against town.
For what it's worth, I'm Town and there's really no case for my character not being Town and Letters to the Editor go directly to me, not to the rest of the Bugle staff. The person I was most worried might be a threat to town isn't a threat to the town at the moment, so I'm pretty comfortable with my coworkers.

You can send letters to the editor even from exile and you can tell me which parts of the letter you want published if any.

Anyways, just food for thought.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I prowl the night, sweat dripping down the inside of my mask. My fingers itch with anger, despair and a newfound superhuman strength. What good is this power if I can't use it to put my enemies into the ground? All those who have harmed me in the past. I see the one who killed him.
I take my time following them. They don't see me coming. Silently I stalk them until I see my moment. A dark ally with no witnesses. Time for them to pay. I swing down and land behind them. I follow in their shadow. Let them feel my intent.
I grab them by the jacket and throw them into the brick wall, it cracks slightly. I punch beside their face shattering bricks and dust.
"Nice to meet you, I'm just your friendly neighbortown spider-man". I grab them by the front of their shirt, activating my spider powers so the shirt will not go anywhere. I lift them slowly up, their feet dangling away from the ground.
"Wh...who the **** are you?" I ask reaching for my waistband. "Look...I don't want no trouble. " sweat beads on my forehead as I fumble for the gun at my side. Finally I grab hold.

"No trouble you hear? We can talk this out like adu..." as I'm talking I quickly raise my gun pointing it at the masked figure squeezing at the trigger.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
My body tingles and I instinctively move out of the way of the bullet. I shoot a web that sticks their gun hand to the wall.
"Talk. Why did you kill the old man"
I break their forearm on their free arm.
"Talk before I geta worse"

Princess Abigail

My body tingles and I instinctively move out of the way of the bullet. I shoot a web that sticks their gun hand to the wall.
"Talk. Why did you kill the old man"
I break their forearm on their free arm.
"Talk before I geta worse"
I yelp in pain struggling to get free but it's futile with my free arm broken I realize it's impossible to reach for my knife there's not much left to do.

"Yo...yo...yo," I clench my teeth in pain between each word. "What the **** man. Look I didn't want to shoot 'im." I ponder over my words carefully. "Yo I just needed some cash, some jewelry or some **** to pawn. I'm in a tough spot the economic downturn really impacted me. It's New York bro rents to high pays to low but the old man came in yelled at me to stop. He came at me man I panicked. What are you some like new cop super weapon or some ****?"

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated. I could end this so easily, with just a quick slip of my fingers I could tear off their face, I could break their neck.
But that's not who I am.
I shoot my web up to the top of a building, making the shooter fly up to the top of the building, my initial hand web catching briefly before tearing. They slingshot up 6 stories before bungee jumping back down.
A Supercop? No. I'm your friendly neighborhood spiderman. But to villian's like you I will be your worst nightmare. Everyone's a little scared of spiders. I've marked your scent. If you step out of line again, I'll summon all the spiders in new York to go after you.

I turn around and am about to leave them hanging there.

Princess Abigail

I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated. I could end this so easily, with just a quick slip of my fingers I could tear off their face, I could break their neck.
But that's not who I am.
I shoot my web up to the top of a building, making the shooter fly up to the top of the building, my initial hand web catching briefly before tearing. They slingshot up 6 stories before bungee jumping back down.
A Supercop? No. I'm your friendly neighborhood spiderman. But to villian's like you I will be your worst nightmare. Everyone's a little scared of spiders. I've marked your scent. If you step out of line again, I'll summon all the spiders in new York to go after you.

I turn around and am about to leave them hanging there.
"So what you just gonna leave me here?" I ask angrily. "Break my arm than walk away? Your a monster. Friendly my ass."

I spit in their general direction the frustration welling up inside me...I can't tell if it's at them or at me.

"If you ain't a cop why you care about some old geezer anyways? I mean like I didn't wanna kill the dude but why you so angry about it?"

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I spiderweb their mouth shut.
"I'm angry because I could have stopped you earlier and didn't. I'm angry at myself"...
"The cops will be here soon. I'll be watching from the shadows. Don't try and move".

I pull off their mask.

Princess Abigail

I spiderweb their mouth shut.
"I'm angry because I could have stopped you earlier and didn't. I'm angry at myself"...
"The cops will be here soon. I'll be watching from the shadows. Don't try and move".

I pull off their mask.
I struggle but there's no way to get free. It seems my time is at an end. After a while I give up and sit there waiting for the sirens the lights and the end of the road. And questioning everything that led me here.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I understand. If he’s not shutting off power, It might be in town best interest to concentrate elsewhere to see if that status can change.
I feel like if someone gets to supervillain status it may very well be out of towns' hands. If we can support Spiderman or Torch or any other superhero by at least locating the supervillains then maybe they can fight them for us???? That's my best guess as to what's going on.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
storm said the same thing that was said about KoD earlier, that "mundane votes are useless" in dispatching him. What counts and does not count as a mundane vote is unclear here, but we did manage to hit KoD's threshhold, so we could probably hit storm's with enough particpiation. Notably, we were missing freddeh's 3 corporate votes, and if those don't count as mundane we could have significantly increased our firepower there. If freddeh's bonus votes from his legal team ability also count then he's a one man execution squad for supervillains, and it might be worth experimenting with in the future.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
storm said the same thing that was said about KoD earlier, that "mundane votes are useless" in dispatching him. What counts and does not count as a mundane vote is unclear here, but we did manage to hit KoD's threshhold, so we could probably hit storm's with enough particpiation. Notably, we were missing freddeh's 3 corporate votes, and if those don't count as mundane we could have significantly increased our firepower there. If freddeh's bonus votes from his legal team ability also count then he's a one man execution squad for supervillains, and it might be worth experimenting with in the future.
Cant we just find a way to mutually win all of us?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i highly doubt this game is built such that everyone can win. If it is though, I'm certainly happy to try. Asking everyone to avoid using killing actions until we find something that probably doesn't exist seems like it would just screw over town, superheroes, and other players that need to hunt threats to win though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom