• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It is sus. I assume that since you dont see it, that your taking his money.
yeah about that... i was given a second PM when i changed. You may just be seeing his common identity PM. He could have changed last night and kept it cool. all day. We'll know when we see Pumpkins fly tomorrow...

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Storm

Storm

Unvote, Vote: Storm
You know. I wouldnt get this in Gotham City. Batman would have worked with me. He may be Vengeance and The Night, but he deep down has compassion for his Rogues Gallery. Why cant you guys do that? Have I actively hindered anyone besides the Bugle which i fixed immediately?

though what zinger said implied we could have stopped it.
I did not imply that. I resent that. Don't put words in my mouth.

I implied you made it happen early by hounding the guy to death for relatively minor crimes when you could have ignored the poor man and left him alone. Guy says he's desperate for cash to the point of extorting a newspaper, and instead of helping him out of abject poverty (which several wealthy players could have done easily), players robbed him to make him even more desperate and role-blocked him so he couldn't do anything about it--and then tried to murder him.

I wasn't implying fault by inaction at all. I was saying you're directly responsible. I specifically said "y'all will reap what you sow," or some such ****.

But also, I was probably just trolling y'all. :P Don't pay that much attention to me. lol

IN OTHER NEWS... Day ends in 3 hours. I am going to bed, so I won't be around to call it when it happens, but NOTHING will be accepted past the deadline regardless of when I get around to officiate things.

Oh, and Spider-Man is all done answering questions. The poor guy has to get changed and get home, he has a curfew.

3QEE2Dt.jpg

Last edited:
yeah about that... i was given a second PM when i changed. You may just be seeing his common identity PM. He could have changed last night and kept it cool. all day. We'll know when we see Pumpkins fly tomorrow...

Yeah, his PM will change if he transforms, and clearly he is working towards that goal. So just saying that town is safe from a goblin threat since he is "town" is rather foolhardy.

Storm

Well ****. Looks like whatever happens today, Uncle Ben is gonna die. Canon Event and the like

Storm

just remember Silverfish, with Great Power comes an angry mob who gets pissed that half the **** they say you did is passive abilities anyhow.

Storm

also great Responsibility. dont act on Impulse. they'll discriminate based on labels. all these votes are feeling very personal and every one comes with a "**** you Storm" Attached

Storm

tell you what. i will tell everyone my home address. if i betray town, they can send me terrible packages from amazon.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also just admit youre Black Cat. I'll go quietly if you just do that

Also gove me back my money
I won't confirm or deny that i'm the black cat but i will tell you that i did not take your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom