• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

"They" treated you as a threat because your role is Wilson Fisk and Wilson Fisk is canonically a threat in-spiderverse. If you start reading people on the basis that they are (illogically) attempting to persecute you rather than pursuing their win conditions, all of your reads are going to be out to lunch.

"They" wanted to verify my name, and "they" got that with the invasion into my privacy by the Daily Bugle. Then "they" wanted more than what "they" originally wanted by deciding that even though mod confirmed information proved I have an "i" in my alignment, and thus are neither town or mafia, I'm deserving of being jailed over being Wilson Fisk without conclusive proof of whether or not I am an actual threat.

I'd say my reads are going to be right on point insomuch as "they" want to throw hands over my name and nonexistent threat status. I want to throw hands because "they" deserve to lose if that's how "they" are going to be.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
"They" wanted to verify my name, and "they" got that with the invasion into my privacy by the Daily Bugle. Then "they" wanted more than what "they" originally wanted by deciding that even though mod confirmed information proved I have an "i" in my alignment, and thus are neither town or mafia, I'm deserving of being jailed over being Wilson Fisk without conclusive proof of whether or not I am an actual threat.

I'd say my reads are going to be right on point insomuch as "they" want to throw hands over my name and nonexistent threat status. I want to throw hands because "they" deserve to lose if that's how "they" are going to be.
If you're not a "threat to town" we might be able to establish that in the paper at some point through further investigation, if that's what you want, but you don't seem like the type to stop a crusade even when you get what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom